💔💖🍋15 : Iwaizumi X reader Part -2

( Previously......)

💔💖

"Let go y/n! "He responded coldly . You were a bit intimidated but you knew you shouldn't let go...... if you let him go now, he is gone forever and everything will be over.

"Do you really want me to let go?"

He was taken aback . He didn't know how to reply back. He wanted you to let go but he also wants you NOT to let go .

"Come here" he finally calmed his nerves down as you pulled him into a embrace to which he gave in.

He let out soft sobs . For a second, he thought that he lost you . You were only person he would show his vulnerable side to. You give him gentle pats and rub his back . He leaned into the hug .

"You are my treasure - the most precious thing in my life " you said while tightening the embrace . " I love you more and more every day. I will remind you every second incase you forget that ."

"Shut up... Boke!" He mumbled , inhaling your sweet scent .

"And no one , or nothing will take me away from you , I promise" you softly whispered in his ear . "If I cross my heart , I hope to die , Iwaizumi " you assured him .

"Don't call me that" he murmured which you heard . You didn't get what he just said . After sulking for a second , you finally understood it .

"Hajime , I love you! "

"Love you more " he kissed your nose . You giggled as it tickled you a bit .

"Ohohho looks like I've found one of your tickle spots" he smirked at you.

"No ! Don't do that! Aaahhhh ahaha-haji sto- Bwahahahaha " he attacked with tickles .

"Y/n , you snort like a pig hahahahaaa!"

"Huh? No I don't" you pouted .
"Is my baby sad ? "

"Hah !! Gotchaa" you flipped him so that he is under you. Now it' s your turn to return his favour .

After your stomachs were aching from all the laughing , both of you looked at eachother fondly .

Y/N POV:

"I'm really glad I came" I say as his expression softens , those alarmingly vacant hazel eyes staring down at me in a way which makes my heart race .

"Me too " he answers , eyes tracing over my face for a moment before he leans in and kisses me . I smile against his lips , heart soaring and body thrumming with happiness , then Hajime surprises me , parting his lips just slightly , tongue gently brushing against mine . When the two of us break apart, both of us are red faced and embarrassed .

"Ah, should we go up ? " I suggest , laughing nervously to break the silence . He nods , smiling bashfully .

The whole way up to the room , I felt like electricity is passing through my veins . Iwa and I have kissed plenty of times , don't get me wrong , and we've really kissed and all that , but.... Something about this one was different and it made my stomach flutter to think about it.

Is it possible that he sensed my feelings from earlier? That may be he's feeling similarly? or am I reading too much into it? Am I imagining something that isn't it? I am still mulling it over when we finally make it up stairs and into his room . He opened the door for me being the gentleman he is .

"Thank you " i told him , still a bit nervous . Part of me wonders if Hajime feels the same , but I try to shrug off the thought as I walked to bathroom to wash my hands . I dabbed my damp hands against the skin of my neck . 'What are you doing y/n? This is Hajime . Stop acting like he's a stranger .' I sigh as I look at myself in the mirror , shaken by my own worries .