🍋9 : Tsukishima X reader Part-2

ANNOYING PART -2

" Ngh~" she tried to hold in her moan but it slipped out . "aah~" A small smile crept up my face as I watched her facial expressions .

I slowly started moving . I fasten my pace a little making small sounds come out of her mouth.

Seeing her like this just makes me hornier than I already am . I kept thrusting myself into her feeling immense pleasure as time went by . After a few minutes , I felt myself cum .

"Y-y/n , I'm about to cum ." I moaned out .

"M-me too " she whispered . I fasten the pace a little more and she was basically clawing my back . I couldn't feel anything because of the adrenaline .

She clenched on me as she came . After a second , I too came which made me feel like heaven . I pulled out and removed the condom . Y/n was panting and sweating and so was I .we felt a bit tired from what just happened . I got on top of her and started kissing her lips .
"Keii! You're pressing down on me . God! You're heavy" she tried to push me off .

"Then , what about this ?" I grabbed her waist and switched positions so that she was on top of me .

" I need to put on my pants " she got off and put her clothes on . Since we go over to each other's houses alot , I have some of her clothes here .

"Are you done ?" I said all grumpily .

She looked at me and smiled " I'm going to check if the cake is done yet . " She kissed my lips and immediately , ran downstairs . I punch my pillow feeling annoyed by the fact that my mom is getting to spend more time with her than me .

"Ugh!" I sighed as I put my clothes on .

I went to kitchen and y/n was frosting the cake . She had a red apron on making me get a boner . I quickly sat down and stared at her . If she was naked only with that apron and I put frosting on her while teasing her . I need to stop thinking like this or else I won't be able to control myself .

As I look at my mom who was smiling widely at y/n, i quickly got turned off .

'Why did she have to be at home?

Heyy guyss!

Which haikyuu character should I do next?

And which genre : Smut or Fluff or Angst or Yandere?

°Open Requests

° I'll tag you for ur idea 😉

Hope , you're enjoying this❤️