💖💋19 : Oikawa X reader

Idea : Bulbafan_01

Interesantee~ 💖

You woke up to the sound of your doorbell ringing . You looked over to your alarm clock and it said 7:53 am . Groaning , you rolled over to the other side of the bed and ignored the doorbell , hoping the person would leave . Two minutes later , the doorbell went off again and this time the person kept ringing it .

Frustrated , you dragged your feet out of the bed and upto the front door , ready to throw a fit with whoever that obnoxious brat was .

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FU..K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOI-"

you stopped when you saw the cheeky smile of your brunette friend.

"Good morninggggg Y/n-chann!" He beamed like a little kid . You couldn't help but smile .

"Hellooo kawaa!"

"You are not dressed up yet? Today's not Sunday .....bakaa! "

"Oh Shiiii-" you sprinted uptstairs as you got dressed and did all your chores .

"Bwahahaha!Y/n-chan ....you.....you look like Nekoma's captain. Y-your hair" he snorted . "W-wait , lemme do it " . The brunette added .

(After he did your hair....)

"Ewww!!! Oikawaaa "

"Wa-what? You didn't like it?"

" I love itt!! It's really cutee . Where did you learn this ? .....and why? without me? "

and why? without me? "

"Well well well .....seems like I'm born multifaceted "

"Ugh....not again" you sighed knowing how smug he is.

"Y/n-chan, do you know what it is today ?"

"Hmm? ...... it's not your birthday right? Or is it my birthday ? Nahh! I don't think so......"

"Bummer!!! It's Valentine's Day "

"Ohoho......bring it " you smirked at him .

"Yeah , we'll see" he smirked back at you .

_______________________________

"55,56,57 ...., 61! That's my total for the day! ." You said as you finished counting the amount of love letters you received at school today . Basically , you were an idol in your class , one of the most charming and smart girls in the school . Everyday boys would send you confessions and notes which were flattering , but you never saw any of them as boyfriend material .

The bell rang signaling the end of school , as you were walking down the hallway you heard a familiar , cheerful but annoying voice call out from behind you .

"Aaah!!! y/n-chan , code reddd!" You didn't even have time to turn around as he caught your shoulders and hid behind you , trying to escape from a certain spiky haired guy who's eyebrows were arched and radiating dark aura.

"Iwa-chan-sannn!! Is this what you're looking for?" You smirked .

Oikawa gave you a 'this bitch' look and in no time , he got hit in the head by his friend .

"Thank you Y/n "

"Yeah , anytime! "

"Oww y/n-chann and Iwa-Chan!! . That hurt " he fake cried . 'Drama Queen ' both of you thought as ya rolled your eyes in unison .

Oikawa's were really close to your family since both of your mothers have been best friends since their middle school so , it is only natural for you to become close with pretty setter . Despite your friendship , the two of you had a bit of rivalry going on since you were about 12 .

FLASHBACK TO 12:

"Oikawaa-chan , look how many valentine's I've got ! " You giggled as you ran to the tall guy , who was waiting for you to join to walk home .

"Woahoo ! Impressive y/n-chan! But not as many as I got! " He grinned as he pulled out all the letters he got .

"Well , some guys were absent today. If they'd come, I'd have twice as much as yours" you declared .

"Well , I bet when we are in highschool , more girls will fall in love with me than guys will with you !" He challenged . " Ok then , it's a bet !" You held out your pinky to him as he gladly accepted.

________________________________

"Woah ! 61 confessions? That's a new record for you I think " gaped Oikawa as you both started walking home . You grinned with a victorious smirk on your face. " You bet it is! Let's see you beat that " Oikawa smirked as he was trying to memorize the number of confessions he got . " Hmm...let's see , I think I got 76 love letters today ." He revealed and you groaned .

"Ugh, dangg! Why do you have to be soo freakin perfect ? " You punched his arm .

"Oya ?Y/n-chan thinks I'm perfect? Interesanteee~" he smirked as he poked your cheek . He enjoyed teasing you and watching you become a flustered mess . It was one of those things that made him fall in love with you . Your dorky , adorable nature was sometimes too much for him to handle .

"Ehh? I-I was joking , Baka! " You turned your head the other side, hiding your blush .

Oikawa chuckled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder , pulling you closer to him. You felt your cheeks burning.

"Hey O-oikawa wa-what are you doing?" You stuttered .

"How would you like to get 62 confessions today , Y/n-chan?" Tooru whispered before kissing you on the cheek .

"Wha-what do you mean? "

"Hehe, I love it when you try to play innocent...it's adorable " the Brunette stopped walking and made you face him , gripping onto your shoulders .

"F/n L/n (Full name) , I lik..no I am so in love with you . I love your smile , your laugh , everything about you . Out if all the girls I've met , except you I've felt this to none of them . So, will you please be my girlfriend ?" You were stunned and at loss for words .

Your BEST FRIEND Oikawa Tooru just confessed his feelings towards you. You started tearing up in happiness and nodded a yes.

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Oikawa "

"Tooru "

"Hmm?"

"Call me by my first name"

"I'd love to be your girlfriend Tooru!" you admitted as you pulled him into a embrace . He hugged you back as he chuckled and planted a small kiss on your forehead .

"By the way , your confession is definitely the best one I've ever received " you smiled.