💖26 : Nishinoya x reader

Requested by : Jade02007 (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Attention💖

Your boyfriend and his best friend had recently discovered a new, popular game, and they were obsessed with it . To the point ,where your boyfriend wasn't spending time with you anymore . The time you two usually spent cuddling , was now spent with him playing the game . Date nights became sparse and spread out . And now, you were feeling starved.

You didn't mind that he was having fun , playing games with his friends , but this has been going on for too long.

You tried to convince Yuu to cuddle with you , but he would always say " Just one more game". Which turned into two, then four, then eight ,and ended with you never getting to cuddle . All you wanted was some kisses and cuddles , then he could go back to goofing off with his buds .

_______________________________

You quietly open the door to Noya's room , not at all surprised when you see him entranced by the game . He didn't even spare you a quick ' hi' when you walked in . You sigh laying on his bed , wasting time by playing games on your phone as you waited hopefully , for him to finish.

You sat there for 1 and a half hour .

Getting fed up with lack of attention you were receiving . You were grumpy , touch starved , and just want to snuggle up with your usually loving boyfriend . So, you decided to take matters into your own hands .

You roll off Noya's bed , onto the hard floor . A loud thud coming from the impact , and a quiet 'oof' from you . You look up to see no reaction .

With a huff, you stand up , walking over to his desk where he was deep in his game of Among us . You could hear Tanaka and Ennoshita talking to him through the headset as he chatted with them about who he thought was the impostor .

"No wait bro, Black is sus ! White said he saw them vent!" Noya agrues.

"That's pink trying to frame them ! He probably self-reported the body after killing green " Kinoshita insists. They argue back and forth who the imposter was until they vote off Blue who was not the imposter .

Despite standing only a couple of inches away from your short boyfriend , he still didn't acknowledge your presence . You huff again and decide that if he wouldn't give you affection , you would cuddle him yourself .

In one swift motion , you duck under his arm and crawl onto his lap , wrapping your arms around his neck.

Your legs straddle his thighs , as you bury your face into the crook of his neck to hide your pink hue that formed on your cheeks .

You'd never been this bold before. To jump on Noya's lap . It was usually him who initiated most of the affection. It felt like time stopped for a second as you felt his muscles tense , quick clicking could be heard . And then , Nishinoya's arms were wrapped tightly around you , hugging you close to his warm chest.

" Dude! Why'd you leave?"

" Bro? Why'd you leave in the middle?" Tanaka and Ennoshita were questioning him through the headphones .

" Sorry guys! I have to do.........stuff!" Yuu says , as you continue " I'm stuf-mmmpphh"he quickly covered your mouth and turned off his microphone and tossing the headset on the desk .

" I'm sorry for ignoring you , Sunshine" he smiled placing a kiss on your nose before nuzzling his face against your neck , planting a few kisses as well, " I'm all yours ............... Senpai!"

Yup ! You definitely knew this would work . Coz you knew that he likes being called senpai . Sometimes, you actually thought it was his kink ..........who knows? Maybe it actually is .

"Did you just call me s-senpai?" he blushed as you chuckled and thought he kept a really 'cute ' expression while being flustered .

" Hai! Senpai~" You embraced him tighter before pressing a gently kiss on his cheek . Then , you placed your head on his chest as he ran his hands through your beautiful h/c hair .

" I wish we could stay like this forever . I miss holding you in my arms. " You admitted which startled him a little .

" I'm really soorryy! My cutiepieee , I missed you too. " He pecked your hand feeling a bit guilty for ignoring you.

For the majority of the day , two of you stayed in eachother arms enjoying each other's company . Both of you cuddled like there's no end .

________________________________

I'm really sorry for publishing this Chapter late . I was rly busy.
Hope , y'all understand.

Yours:
Author-chan