🍋29 : Terushima x reader Part-1

Requested by : biggyem (◠‿◕)

Warning : Smut/Lemon or whatever u call😏💥

Always at your Service~ 🍋💋

You are at a huge party which was being held in a big-ass cruise . The host of the party was one of your buddies from your high school. And that buddy was none other than the famous influencer and the chairman of a gaming company , Kozume Kenma. You studied in Nekoma for 2years and in your 3rd year, you transferred to Johzeji .

How do you know kenma? Well his best friend Kuroo was your fuckbuddy. And oh! You had menaje a trios with both of em in your second year .

And now here you are , with your best friend Terushima. You wore a cute (or maybe hot?) Red bodycon that almost everyone liked. You took another sip of liquor as the song WAP came on .

(Your outfit😏)

(Your outfit😏)

You started laughing with your friends as your best friend came up from behind you hugging you and talking to you .

" yeah you~ fucking with some wett ass pussy!~" you huskily sang as you were a bit drunk not knowing shit, you 'accidentally' dropped the glass as you bent down to take it . He could clearly see your lacy red panties, he just smacked it and smirked.

" Ayy my Yuuji baby~ , lemme see what that tongue of yours can do?" You were a drunken mess. " You're just drunk Y/n dear" .

" I wanna get my tongue pierced tooo~ " you whined . " Well, first let's get you cleaned up bestie" he picked you up bridal style and took you upstairs to a bathroom. You started to throw up as you felt him patting your hear saying "let it out, it's ok . Always at your service~"

You lifted your head up and he wiped your mouth a kerchief , gave a glass of water to make sure you are hydrated.

" Wanna get a tongue piercing ?" He smirked as he took your hand dragged somewhere. The fact that there was a piercing studio on a cruise was really.... unbelievable. " Ayoo! She wants a tongue piercing ." he informed in the counter.

After 10 deadly minutes, you finally got pierced. He smirked and again took you somewhere ..... which looked like a posh bedroom .

"Wow" he sits on the bed as you laid beside him

"Wow" he sits on the bed as you laid beside him. It's a good thing that you packed extra clothes. He took off your lacy back bodycon as you laid there staring at the damn ceiling talking to yourself.

He removed your shoes and wiped the hair off of your face. He blushed, looking away and takes out another outfit from your bag. He looks at your thick body again and bites his lip bending over top of you.

Ahh that seducing look of his. You couldn't control anymore and kissed him , he was shook at the beginning but returned it as he kissed deeper.

"Mm"he took off his shirt from all the rising heat without breaking the kiss. He looked down at your lacy bra and took it off . "Ngh~" your face turned to tomato as he massaged them one by one and without any sign suddenly he started sucking them. You can already feel the heat down there. " You want this right? Bestie~" he whispered.

" Mm~ my Yuuji . This is all ya got? Lamee!" You smirked , provoking his inner beast. He was totally turned on by this side of you. Neither you nor him seen any of the other being horny.

" Ohohoho, babyy gurl ~ is talking too much" he suddenly slowed sucking on it as your disappointment rised. " Teru~ why are you d-doing this to me?" You whined.

" Beg!" He growled . You were intimidated but most importantly, turned on .

" Please~ Teruujii..... Gimme moree" he again started sucking it and leaving few hickeys here and there.

" What's the magic word princess?"

" Is this what you want? Daddyy~ " you touched his bulge and he was taken aback . He was getting hornier every second as he saw your sexy expressions. He ripped off your panties , he held your thighs as he licked off all your milk. " Mmm~ I like this wet ass pussy~ " he said in-between as he ate you off. "~aah~" you moan softly as you bit your bottom lip .

He stuck his long wet tongue in you as he started moving it around making you a moaning mess. You can feel his tongue piercing going inside your womanhood and touching near the walls. It was a major turn on.

" Ng-aah~ " he lifted both of your legs up as he kept them open, still eating you out! "Mm~ delicious , baby girll~" he continued to do so , as you soon came panting a bit. He cleaned off your wet juices, dripping your legs as he smirked licking his mouth.

" E-eh ..." You blushed a bit. He then pulled down his pants with his Calvin Klein boxers. You got up and kissed him as he lifted you up putting you against the wall, kissing you aggressively, and passionately. You wrapped your legs and arms around him as soon as he dropped you , making you fall on your knees.

______________________________

To be continued..........

Main content in the next chapter 🔥💦🤤👀