🍋8 . Tsukishima X reader Part- 1

Warning : smut ( lemon)🍋

ANNOYING PART -1

Tsukishima POV :

I'm walking to y/n's school so we can walk home together . Ugh ! I don't understand why are these idiots coming with me.

"I can't wait to see what she looks like . " Hinata jumped up and down excitedly .

"Since it's Tsukishima's girlfriend , she must be a delinquent " Kageyama mumbled using that pea brain of his .

"I think she would be a nice person like Tsukki " Yamaguchi beamed .

"Yeah yeah, nice-in-the-sense 'salty'. " Kageyama cursed the tall beanstalk under his breath .

"I don't understand, why are you dumbasses even following me ?" I hissed in annoyance . They will probably ruin the time between me and y/n.

" Coz you dated her for 2 years and we never got to see her . " Tanaka elbowed me .

"We also want to know how you guys met because doesn't she go to an all girl high school ? " Nishinoya commented .

"And we might never get to see her because me and noya will be graduating soon . " Bald-head added .

'Those simpletons' I facepalmed in my thoughts . They're so annoying .

We finally arrived at her school . We were waiting for her as we stood near the gate .

"When will she come out?" Tangerine chirped making me throw a fit .

" Shut up! She'll come out when the bell rings and her class ends . Just get lost if you don't wanna wait " I put my headphones on listening to 'Tobe fly'. It is my favourite song Afterall .

After a few minutes , I felt a hand tugging on my sweater . Whoever it is , I want to beat the crap out of them .

" What do you want want ? " I growled out of frustration . When I looked down , I saw y/n staring at me . I quickly took off my headphones feeling embarssing from what I just did .

"I was calling your name but you didn't hear me ......so i tugged on your sweater . " She replied softly as a little smile invaded my face . I was quick to return to my usual expression .

As I look over to the simpletons , they gave me a 'shocked Pikachu face ' .

"How did he even get a girlfriend ?"

"I know!, What kind of boyfriend yells at their girlfriend like that. "

"He doesn't deserve her . "
Everyone except yams whispered to themselves while giving me dirty looks .

I just pretended like no one's around me . I totally ignored everyone around me as I replied " Yeah , let's go home ." I put my arms around y/n so we could quickly get home .

" Your friends are funny " she giggled .

" They're really annoying ." I groan and she lightly laid her head on my shoulder .

" So , how was your day? " She questioned me .

" It was boring as usual. How about you? "

"I made my friend (f/n) breakup with his boyfriend . " she replied .

I slightly flinched at that as I asked " why though?"

"That guy is a real asshole ! I saw him making out with another girl . I just wanted to stop it before it escalates any further. She's my best friend afterall" she said angrily . I lightly chuckle at her expression .

"Well then, you did a good job. By the way , my mom wants you to taste her new cake recipe " I said to which, she got all giddy .

"I was craving sweets today . " She squeezed my hand .

(After reaching my house)

I changed my clothes and headed downstairs to watch TV . Y/n was in kichen helping my mom bake the cake . I wanted to spend alot of time together with her .

Unfortunately , there goes my plan . My mom's stealing my girl away . I thought she just wanted her to taste the cake not bake with her . "Tch "

" What are you doing kei ? " Y/n asked me .

" I'm watching television ." I answered irritatedly ." What are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to be baking ? " She just nodded and went upstairs . So I followed her .

"We're waiting for the cake to bake . It was so fun helping your mom ." We entered my room . She took off her clothes and started changing . I sat on my bed while looking at her change into her casual clothing. God! She's so beautiful . I grabbed her hand and pulled into a hug .

" Let's do it y/n " I said and her face turned scarlet .

" Right now? But what about your mom?" She asked me worriedly.

"It's ok . You just have to be quiet."

In a flash , I took off her Bra and started caressing her breasts . She quickly covered her mouth with her hands to hold in the moans .I gently massaged her left nipple as I sucked on right one . I did the same again but this time changing the positions . I felt myself getting hard so, I grabbed a condom from my closet and put it on .

" We have to do this quickly , ok? " She informed me to which I nodded and took off her panties . She flinched a bit because of the cold air that hit her womanhood .

" I can't believe you're already this wet "I smirked . I put my finger inside her making her squeal . I started moving my finger in and out while she tries not to let out any noise ."Aah~" I move my finger faster and after a few seconds , "Keeiii " she whisper-shouted as she came .

" That was fast . " I chuckle making her ears go red . I placed my member near her entrance .
" Are you ready ? " I asked for permission to which she gulped and nodded . So , I slowly went inside her while she squeezed on to my hand and arched her back .

" You're so tight ." I said all breathy due to the pleasure I was receiving . Her face turned into fifty shades of red .

" K- kei " she whimpered trying to sound as low as possible .
" Shh! we wouldn't want my mother to hear it" I shushed her .

" Ngh~" she tried to hold in her moan but it slipped out . "aah~" A small smile crept up my face as I watched her facial expressions .

Huhuhu I'll continue this if I get atleast 100 views 😉. Anyways ,

° Open requests .

° Do u want me to continue this chapter ? If you do , vote n share.

° which haikyuu character should I do next ?