☠️🤷25 : Akaashi x reader

________________________________

JUST A PRANK 😗

It had been a typical day for Akaashi as the mom of the team . Or atleast that's what it looked like because he's been dealing with Bokuto's emo mode all day . You were annoyed because you didn't understand why isn't he giving any attention to you . On top of it all , you're bored as hell.

You remember you and Akaashi doing the✨deed just the other day.

So now, was the time to interrogate him . " Keiji?" You poked his cheek , looking a little worried . You had those skills , skills which could easily manipulate or trick others . " I-I have something to tell you " you stuttered as your facial expressions looked tense.

Akaashi, finally, looked over at you . He stared into your e/c eyes without blinking " Hmm? What is it "

"I-I'm pregnant " you declared loudly and bluntly .

Akaashi's face suddenly went red and you could physically see him tense up. "W-wait , No....no you aren't .." he shook his head multiple times .

"But , K-keiji .. I am " you muttered .

"N-No !.." he shook his head still. " I used a condom . Impossible .." he mumbled .

" Akaashi.. please " you stare at him with a scared look on your face . Though it was face , you found it amusing.

Akaashi got to the point where he stood up quickly , and he pulled you up with him .
" S-show me the test ".

You stiffened and sighed " Alright, alright ! You got me there. It's not true " ' Oh- to have a clever boyfriend . Ugh! That didn't last long ' you thought to yourself .

" Doesn't matter " he suddenly started dragging you to the bathroom. He took the pregnancy testing stick from s shelve and gave it to you. "Take it".

You were surprised that Pretty setter was so determined for you to take this test. "What's the point?" You tilted your head , as some of your hair fell to the side. " I mean.....it was just a prank."

Akaashi left the bathroom without uttering a word . You groan and take the test as he wanted you to. ' Peeing on a stick... Fun..'

However ,

You took the test and...... ,

"Whaaat? Positive ? " You yell from the bathroom. " N-No.... it's wrong".

You took 3 more tests and they're all once again positive .

"K-keijii!"he comes rushing in. "T-these are all....every single one of them are positive ."

Y/n POV:

Akaashi stood silent. I think he's tryna take it what just happened . He stood there for a moment before looking at me " Gotcha!"he started laughing . " I brought those fake ones to trick you . I knew it would come in handy " he gave a cheeky smile.

"Y-you  ..WHAT?....." You began fuming " what's wrong with you " you lightly hit his torso .

Akaashi smirked and poked your nose . " You thought you can prank me? " He went to the draw to take out something but he froze. " Wait...where are the fake ones? "

He frantically searched for the tests,  then stopped and pulled out a box full of  prank pregnancy tests .

"So then..., " He mumbled as you both look at eachother .

" I'm pregnant?....."

"Great! " You both said in unison.

_______________________________

What next?👀

Any Requestss? Put it here

I'm all yers (~³)~