🍋28 : Bokuto x reader Part-2

The next morning-

Y/n woke up with a sick feeling in her stomach. So, she got up , put on one of her husband's large hoodie and went to the bathroom. Bokuto soon woke up to his wife not on the bed but someone in the bathroom. He put on his boxers and he found his wife in the bathroom throwing up in the toilet.

" Babe, what happened?" He covered her eyes as she threw up. " I don't know, I just woke up feeling sick " she said and paused " You know, this reminds me when Kuroo had to do this with my sister every morning because she was pregnant " Y/n told but didn't realize what she just said , but Bokuto did .

" Baby doll, do you think you are pregnant?" He was a bit excited because he already thought about starting a family. " I don't know, did you wear a condom yesterday?" She looked at him .
" Oh shit honey , I diiidd" disappointment can be found in his tone.

" Aw, my baby jackal, don't be sad ..... I'll take a pregnancy test . could you stop by the pharmacy to get me a pregnancy stick?"

" Sure honey! But while I'm gone you stay in the bed and keep a hot water bag on your stomach, you'll feel better. " Bokuto smiled while helping her get up . " Okay! Babyy" she flashed him a gentle smile.

Y/n walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. Bokuto followed and went to his dresser to get clean clothes. Then, he went back to the bathroom to take a shower. When he was finished, he came out and showers his wife with butterfly kisses.

" I'll be back soon "

" Ok love youu" she embrace him .

"Love you more" he said hugging back and he walked out of the door.

After an hour.....

Bokuto got the pregnancy test. Y/n went to the bathroom to see if the results were done. To be honest, Bokuto knew what the results would be ......he thought she wouldn't get pregnant since he wore protection. He honestly , cursed himself for wearing it.

"Koutarou , come here!" she whispered in a weak voice.
"Yes , what happened?" bokuto was genuinely concerned .
"L-look !" Y/n shoved the test in his face. Bokuto looked at it and his eyes widen at the test results.................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.