💔💖🍋14 : Iwaizumi X reader Part - 1

SUGGESTED BY:
HannahBee2323453565

JUST LIKE THE OTHERS💔💖

"Oikawa! Can we go and play volleyball in the 1st gym?" Here it is again , Iwaizumi was about to go to talk to you but you went to Oikawa , asking him to train you .

"Can I join you people ?" Your friend (f/n) questioned innocently . You smirked at your friend coz you clearly knew that she had huge crush on seijoh heartthrob .

"Totally! You wouldn't mind , right Oikawa? "You smiled at him.

"Sure , Y/n-chan ! It's f/n-chan afterall" the brunette winked at your friend making her blush .

The reason why you asked Oikawa for help is because spring tournaments are next month and you wanted to learn everything you can since you were the guardian-angel of your team aka libero . His serves are something that drew you to him .

You have been spending alot of time around Oikawa . He knows that you only love Iwaizumi , and you know that he has a huge crush on f/n . But, Iwaizumi didn't knew that . All he knows that you've been spending a lot of time with another boy lately .

You didn't ask Hajime because you didn't want to be seen as a burden to him since he is your boyfriend . Because, you know. He is strong and all .

The fact that his friend is getting to spend more time with you than he himself made him kinda furious .

"Bro, you're sulking?" Mattsun asked his spiky haired friend whose face turned dark.

"Let's go" he didn't want to look at you for more so, he left quickly with Makki and Mattsun . " We'll train at 1st gym today " .

"Ah, right! I need to tell..... Hajime?" You turned around to see that your boyfriend was long gone .

"Iwa-chan left y/n-chann!"

"Well, that's strange " you commented ."Anyways, let's go change into gym clothes." three of you nodded and dispersed to your respective change room .

(In Girls Changing Room)

" Oh my god y/nnn , how could he be soo perfect? Like seriously ? He's such a p" you interrupted her and continued her line "prince charming, yeah , I know " you let out a heavy sigh as you got conditioned to her high-key squealing of her 'prince' .

______________________________

You and your friends changed into your training clothes and were about to enter the gym.

" What is that sound ? " You can hear faint sounds from the gym.

"I guess someone occupied the gym?" Oikawa raised an eyebrow .

You opened the doors and saw your boyfriend blasting off the balls to other court.

"That is what you got? " Mattsun jumped right at the time and blocked the spike.

Throughout the training , you observed that he is in a bad mood and you didn't want to provoke him about it or ask him anything regarding it since you didn't want to be 'clingy '.

After practice , you searched for him but all your attempts failed . Well, you concluded that he went home ......early ?

Well, here you are ...... standing before your boyfriend's house .

"Hajime! Are you in there? " You knocked the door . *Silence* " I'll take that as a yes " you took out the spare keys from the flower pot beside you ...but before you opened it, the door swung open .

"What do you want" he low-key growled .

"Iwa?are you okay?? Are you sick???" You sounded concerned and tried to touch his forehead. "I'm not" he opened his door fully and faced you .

"What do you want? " This time, his voice was a bit soft .

"Okay! Thank goodness . I'm going to a nearby cafe with Oikawa and f/n . Do you want to join? " You innocently smiled at him . His face turned black when he heard the brunette's name .

He always had an insecurity. An insecurity that always got the best of him and turned him colder . Almost all the girls who approached him are the ones who only wanted to befriend with Oikawa . They only befriended him for his friend. He thought he was just a use and throw object . But , you were the only person who changed it . He felt secure near you, thought you were different . But now , he felt like you were just like the others .

"Why ask me?" He muttered .

"I can't quite hear that . Are you okay ? " You blinked .

" Oikawa, Oikawa , I'm tired of hearing his name again and again. Kusooikawa . Why? You like him so much? You're cheating or what? Why don't you make him your boyfriend instead of me!? Thought you were different Y/n . But, you are just like the others ." He yelled .

"All you do is hanging out and training with him. What about me Y/N!?? "

You were speechless . You didn't know that he felt this way . This totally caught you off guard .

" Hajime" you slipped his first name out as he went silent too. "No no no I don't like Oi-" you were cut off .

" Forget it! " He wanted to go outside and shut your face out as he doesn't feel like looking at you right now .

"Iwa!" You caught his arm , calling out his name with a firm tone.

"Let go y/n! "He responded coldly . You were a bit intimidated but you knew you shouldn't let go...... if you let him go now, he is gone forever and everything will be over.

"Darlin, look at me " you loosed your grip on his arm as you said in soothing yet firm tone . You tried to calm him down . You know that he is very protective of you , so you guess it's just jealousy .

"Do you really want me to let go?"

Well well well , should I make a part 2?👀

Gimme your opinions .

° Open requests
° Feel free to DM me 😉

I'm really thankful for your support . I couldn't make it this far without you people .

Love you guys ❤️