🍋💦😩35: Bokuto x reader

Requested by: __Shinzu__( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is it just me...or is the cover photo rly hot😳

(His shirt 😩🙏)

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Thigh Riding 🍋👀

You and Bokuto are a couple. You guys have been dating for a few months and have been very active in doing things at any time anywhere.

-

You have just gotten out of college at the end of the day and you are walking with Bokuto to your car.

"Hey hey heyy Y/n, can we do something once we get to my house?" He put a mischievous smirk on.

'Hell yeah' you thought as you winked at him "Sure boo".

-

Y/n POV

While driving Bokuto has his hand on my thigh while I blushed and he noticed aohe kept moving his hand higher on my leg, even closer to my heat.

After I parked, I closed the front door and was inside the living room, Bokuto instantly pushed me against the wall and started kissing down my neck while holding onto my waist with both of his beefy arms.

Bokuto and I might like look childish couple vibin' but..we have been into links since we met; like choking , teasing.

Koutarou then softly nibbled on my left ear as he huskily whispered "jump".

I did as he told me and jumped as he put his hands under my thighs while my arms were around his neck. He took me up to his room and locked the door. He then placed me gently on his bed while he hovered over me while using his arms to hold himself up.

He slowly pecked my lips and moved to my neck. "Aah~ k-kou" i moaned as he found my weak spot . That turned him on and made him groan into my ear. He slowly tugged on my short signalling me to remove it off and I did as I also took off my shorts.

He slowly sat up on his bed and watched me undress. When I finally took my clothes with now only a bra on and underwear he moved my hips forward for me to sit on his thigh. I moaned at the new feeling of his bulky thigh grinding and threw my head back as he smirked.

Bokuto softly whispered in my ear "move your hips back and forth sunshine,I want you to hump my thigh"

I did as he said and started getting off on his thigh while moaning and throwing my head back as he moaned too.

"Koutar- I Ngh~"

"Shh call me daddy" he said aa he moved his hands up and down my hips as I moaned.

"Ok daddy~ your turn please, I need you" I whined while getting off his thigh.

Koutarou grabbed me by my hips and layed me down on his queen-sized bed as he took off my panties.

After he took off my panties completely I took off my bra and he took off his clothes.

Once we were positioned correctly with him hovering over me as waited for him to me in me.

"Baby girl, You ready?"

"Always, daddy~"

He gently put his member inside ny tight pussy and made me bit my lip to keep in my moans.

Once I adjusted to his size, he started thrusting into me.

I started moaning while he started kissing my neck while pounding into me.

He kept his body hovering over me as he pounded into me while I moaned quietly but loud enough that he could hear me.

I clenched around his dick making him grunt into my ear while we both were sweating.

" Baby, I'm going to come" Bokuto said as his thrusts began to get sloppier as he was close. So was I.

"D-do it I'm close too" just as I moaned, he came and pulled out layed next to me as we were breathing heavily.

"Are you on the pill?" He asked, kind of worried since he didn't pull out.

"No" I said looking at him as he widened his eyes at me looking even more worried than before.

"Calm down, I'm kidding." I giggled and got up. He let out a sigh of relief and asked " where are you going?"

"I'm going to shower, you wanna join?" I said as he handed me one of his large hoodie from his closet.

"Yess!!and let me shampoo your hair" he chirped as he hugged me from behind with his head on my right shoulder. He kept a puppy face as he asked "maybe a round two in shower? Pweasee"

I laughed " Aw, Bo... I'm sorry but I'm tryna walk tomorrow"

"Maybe later?"

"Mhm" I replied and he chuckled as we both entered the bathroom. We showered while listening to music then went back to sleep as he wrapped his strong arms around and cuddled me with a big blanket over us.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Question, where do you live?👀

Up next is KITA... Ig

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°