🍋11 : Osamu x reader Part -2

Requested by : Haruka7tsukki

7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN PART-2. 🍋

(Previously...........)

As we pulled out and cleaned up everything , the door swung opened .

We came out of the closet and continued the game with others .

(After 3 hours )

"I have to head home. " osamu declared out of nowhere . " But samuuu!!!, we thought we were goint to stay the night " his blonde twin whined . " You stay here . I have to go . " he confirmed .

" Osamu , why don't you stay the night here ?" Aran questioned .
" I'm sorry Aran, I have to go complete my assignment ....... last day of submission is tomorrow ." he lied . " Oh shoot! I totally forgot about this. I got homework to complete ! I have to go too " I acted like a professional .

" Y/nnnn not you too " atsumu bragged . " Y/N , you should'nt go home alone ." kita raised . " Don't worry Kita-san , I'll drop her off at her house . " a monotonous voice expressed .

"God ! osamu , you're a life saver! "

" I'm a pussy pounder too " he mumbled under his breath . Little did he know that I heard it . I blushed as some Lewd thoughts invaded my mind .

(Author POV )

You packed your shit and farewelled your friends .

" Bye Y/N bitch , enjoy your
' homework' " Suna smirked knowing what is about to happen . " You got me! " You winked at him .

His driver drove you people to a big-ass-villa . " THE MIYAS " was written fancily on the gate . You kept a shocked pikachu face as you've never been to his place .

Both of you reached his bedroom

Both of you reached his bedroom . Osamu gently grabbed your waist , and kissed you deeply and passionately.

You instantly kiss back , wrapping your arms around his neck , tugging at the soft grey hair .

Osamu nibbled at your bottom lip , and you playfully denied him access . He slapped your a$$ making you moan .

He quickly thrusted his tongue into your open mouth engaging in a heated and a battle with your tongue.

You moaned , pushing yourself closer to his muscular body . He removed his shirt exposing his buffy body .

He grabbed your hips and pulled you onto his lap . You two broke away , panting and a string of saliva connecting your bruised lips .

Osamu winked at you and got up walking into the bathroom connected to his room. You raise an eyebrow .

"What are you doing?" you ask confusedly .