🤤🍋21 : Kageyama X reader Part -1

REQUESTED BY : eleonora_todoroki

Warning : Lemon🍋(Smut😏)

YOU ARE MINE!🍋

It's 4 pm .

27th March , Saturday .

You wake up and realise today is the day of the highschool reunion where other school's former students are also invited . (More like a reunion party ) You woke up this late coz you were busy last night with your client , Rin Matsukoa who picked you to design his wedding suit .

You look next to you to see Kageyama sound asleep on his side facing you which is rare because he goes to bed early and would be up early .....you smile , you know that he was up late last night worrying about when you would be home but still fell asleep before you got home .

You sigh and kiss his forehead while playing with his soft hair .
"What are you doing Boke" he mumbled while he grabs your hand pulling you down close to him wrapping his long arms around your small torso hiding his face on the crook of your neck " Y/n.. *yawn* let me just hold you like this , I was worried last night , you never came home that late " he breathed into your neck .

You smile ," mmhm ok , you can only hold me for 5 minutes because we have to get ready for the reunion party . It's at 7 , I have to do my hair and makeup ". He just nods and embraces you tighter .

After 5 minutes of cuddling....

"Alright , babe we have to get up" you said as he looks at you and suddenly attacks you with kisses all over your face when he was done, he glanced at you giving you a peck of kiss " Okay dumbass !" He got up and headed towards closet to checkout what you'll wear and what he should wear .

Kageyama was in there with you finding his suit and after he picked , he headed to bathroom .

You sigh seeing all your clothes .
'Hmm.. since it's a party , it doesn't have to be formal'. Suddenly, an idea flashed in your mind " Me and Tobio haven't got physical in awhile .....seems like this'll do it " you smirk knowing exactly where this is going as you grab a dress

You decide to pair this with a gold necklace he gifted you on your last birthday and  ofcource, your classy golden heels and favourite purse

You decide to pair this with a gold necklace he gifted you on your last birthday and ofcource, your classy golden heels and favourite purse .