👀💖17 : Kageyama X reader

True Genius 💖

" Hey Tobio, aside from being sexy , what do you do for a living? " .

The raven haired guy just gave me a blank look with a head tilt . As he replied ,
"Um- I play Volleyball ........you know that right? "

The unbelievable look that his teammates gave him along with the giggles left him confused.
" What ? "
They didn't answer him as they simply shook their heads .

"And here I thought I was the slowest one . " Lil tangerine added .

" you still are , shorty! " Nosy-Blonde bish muttered .

'eeeek >.< why is he so cute . Like honestly , he got selected to national training camp with pure talent ......but , he lacks common sense in an annoyingly adorable way . Wait..... That's an advantage for me ! Like , I can flirt with him all the time and he won't even have a clue .

Y/n ,
you're a True Genius (◡ ω ◡) .

_________________________________

Ngl , that's the typical Kageyama . He's the calm and collective type and very endearing in his own way . You would even go as far as to say that he was very expressive , as much as a brick but still! It took you a few months but you finally were able to read him .

After stalki - no studying him a bit , you got to know his first year volleyball mates . Now , your next goal was to find out a way to be a part of 'first year squad ' which was relatively easy since you got along with everyone except a tall beanstalk .

Everytime that both of you past eachother , tension in the air would rise .

* Flashback *

"Soo Yams , like I was telling , I really think Bakugou should be number 1 her-"

"Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth ? "

That salty son of a bi***

"Hey Yamaguchi ! Have you ever met the human version of headache ? Well , here it is ." You rolled your eyes in annoyance .

" Y/n , I love the sound you make when you shut up ! " He dissed.

"Ever just look at someone and think, this motherfu**** is going to be the reason I go to jail ? "

" Lol ,if only you'd have those guts "

" You have your entire life to be a jerk . Why not take today off ? "

* End of the Flashback *

Training ended as Salty droplets flow down kageyama's face like soft summer rain, dripping onto the bench as he sits to regain his breath. His down his back is a dark stripe amid the beige colour of his sleeveless top, a spreading map of perspiration.

Muffled chatter filled the gym as everyone were busy talking to eachother .

"Y/n chann! Who's the guy that you have a crush on? Is it bakage-ymmmmhh aahmmm" I ran with all my might towards lil tangerine to cover his loud-ass mouth .

"Shhhhh ..... Hinata! Why are you shouting? " . By the time you look at others , you could tell that his chirp caught everyone's attention .

You could feel everyone's gaze on your embarrassed face . Even worse, everyone's faces were plastered with smirks .

Haikyuu Lemons & OneShots🍋😋🔥 (Haikyuu Boys X Fem! Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें