🤤🍋22 : Kageyama x reader Part-2

YOU ARE MINE! PART-2 🍋

(Previously ........)

" I'm going to mark what's mine and we're going back in there so they know you are MINE! . DO YOU HEAR ME?"

You nod "yes babe" . He looks at you and leans down to your neck and whispers " that's not my name baby, you know what exactly I'm talking about " you gulp as your answer " y-yes daddy" . Usually he's very calm and rational when it comes to sex but right now , he's pissed .

You were deep in thought that you didn't even notice he's been placing hickeys all over your neck and collar bones .

"Aah~ " you moan a little as he sucked your delicate skin .

He sits up and smirks taking out his dick . (The car you both were in was a limo. So yup ! Which is spacious and perfect for the deed. )

"Get on your knees babygirl" you stare looking at his length , missing how it feels being inside you . It's been so long ,......you get on your knees in the back seat while he sits down ; you grab his length pumping up and down licking the tip when kageyama grabs you by your hair " Suck it like you mean what you said sorry , you hear me slut" hearing this made you more wet then you already were. You put the tip in your mouth , his hands still wrapped in your hair he pushes your head up and down giving you no air to breathe . Tears streaming down your face .....thank god, your makeup was waterproof and you stare at him as Tobio's ocean blue eyes were full of lust as he moaned " ngh~ fuck baby you're so good at this. You're daddy's little whore~ aren't you ?" He waits for your answer but you can't speak coz your mouth was busy sucking .

" Speak princess ! I wanna hear you now" he growls . "Y-yes " you manage it out while sucking making him groan from the vibrations on his thick member , It was enough to send him over the edge . He let go of your hair and pulled you up throwing you on your back " alright! Is daddy's lil girl ready?" He takes off his shirt flashing his 6 pack and muscles . You were practically drooling while watching him before you notice that your lacy panties are off and he's pulling you forward as you whisper " yes god , yes please~". He smirks putting his tip near your entrance pushing it in . It's been a minute, and you still wincing in pain . He noticed it even though he was pissed. He always cared for you , so he slowly pushed it in while giving you a kiss on your nose " it'll be ok , I promise . Take the pain for me. Kay? "

You wrap your arms around his neck nodding , he slowly pulls in and out of you . The pain suddenly turned into pleasure as you start moaning " ah~ t-tobio faster " he started going faster , drilling you into the back seat and start to claw his back when he hit your G-spot and you started moaning loudly " F-f-fuckkk" .

He chuckles " there it is " he started going at an inhuman speed which made you cry from all the pleasure " mmmmh~ fuukk " your legs start shaking while you dig your nails into his back , little blood starts dropping down his back that you didn't realize it was blood cause it was dark and he was sweating so much " Y-y/n , I'm close " you look into his eyes holding his face giving him a deep kiss .

" M- me mmmmmm too ah~ please c-cum in me " his strokes start getting sloppy and he pounds one more time , sending you over the edge , eyes roll back into your head .Both of you came as he removed his d- from you. His breath shaky, fast . He looks you in your eyes giving you a passionate kiss .

" I'm sorry baby , I just got so jealous ......that your mine, not his" .

You laugh " It's ok , let's clean up and go back inside " . Yourl realise that your legs were shaking violently, so kageyama puts your panties back on and let you lay there for a minute to give you some to adjust while he gets dressed . " I'm sorry kags ......for clawing your back "

" This is nothing .....nothing compared the pain you had to take in " he gently smiles . The windows were foggy from all the heat that you both caused .

Kageyama opens the door and picks you up bridal style, locking the car door

You people didn't realize how much time went by in the car . So when kageyama started walking back , almost everyone left except Hinata and Oikawa . They wanted so say bye to y'all .

Hinata smirked " Well well well , didn't you guys have fun in the car ?" .

You blush as a red hue appears on your cheeks . " Urusai Boke!" Kageyama said as he was looking over to Oikawa .

Oikawa was really annoyed as his kouhai was getting what he wanted. Basically , Kageyama was more than satisfied as he kept a smug expression.

" Let's go home baby" you said being barely able to stand . " Okay princess " kageyama agreed smirking at his rival . " Bye Tobio-chan. Bye Y/n-chan !! Call me if you need help on anything." Oikawa winked at you while leaving .

"Boke, you have my number right?" Kageyama questioned . " Yup! I do " . " Okay then , I'll be calling you in a few weeks . Your going to be an uncle . " He admitted monotonously.

Y/n POV:

I look at kags excitedly "do you really mean it ? We can have a babyy?". He looks at me , kissing my head " yes princess , I've always wanted a mini us " he gently smiles .

You know he really means it cause he smiles only when you are around . He puts you in the back seat as he already called the driver .

As he sits with you , tears start streaming down your eyes " Babe , I'm so happy " .

He looks at you as he places his left hand on your thigh " I love you more Y/n . "

As the car starts , an idea suddenly pops up in his head .
" Let's go home . And , are you in for a round two?"

You smirk , " FUCK YESS! Baby just rearrange my guts~ "

_________________________________

REQUESTED BY : eleonora_todoroki