😈💋13 : Tendou x reader

⚠️Warning ⚠️ : This is a Yandere story . Contains kidnapping and tying up .Please don't read it if you are sensitive to these topics. If you have experienced any of this, you must report to the police.

SMILE FOR ME. 😈

Tendou's eyes glimmered as he dropped the bag he'd over his back. At last, he was home . Smiling devilishly , his eyes darted down the call the cold pavement of the basement where the chains had first begun . They lead up, running up into the corner where the love of his life was .

"I couldn't stop thinking of you when I was in class." he mumbles , walking ahead with that oh-so-cherry smile which she once adored . Y/n didn't look at him , just continued to look ahead with her knees pulled up to her chest .

His eyes trace down from her back down to white plate, freshly filled with the food he had cooked . ".....you didn't eat today too?"

Everyday she was go growing limper . Her eyes grew so faint , the brightness grew duller and unfortunately, the male had long since ignore that . To him , she was perfectly normal. Those deep bags under eyes didn't matter, the many tears that stained her face didn't worry him.

As long as she was here with him , it would be okay . As long as she stayed alive, it would be okay .

He crouched down , reaching his arms out " No, Don't- Don't touch me !" Y/n whisper-shouted , flinching away from Red-head's touch . Y/n's eyes grew wild , their breathing fast and shallow , their whole body trembling in uncontrollable fear .

"I'm not going to hurt you." Tendou assured Y/n by gently taking the hand and holding it firmly . Their eyes met "Listen to me. You're safe and they aren't going to hurt you again . I'm here now . I won't let anybody hurt you "

Tendou almost expected y/n to yank their hand away in her panic but she didn't - instead she relaxed a little , tears forming in her and let out a breath ."I ..."

"It's ok " satori smiled , and pulled y/n into a hug "Smile for me.... Y/N . You're okay ! You're with me " . A small smile leaves his lips while burying his face in the crook of her neck . "I won't leave you like Semi did " .

She stiffens . That name again. . Raising her head , she feels his fingertips play around with a strand of her (h/c ) hair .

Two weeks had passed since she's been kidnapped . And one week has passed since someone murdered her ex , Semi .

His postmortem report claimed that he'd received a fatal burn from scalding water and had been hit on the torso by a heavy meat grinder . And, his head was missing .

But y/n knew.......y/n knew what exactly happened and who did it . She saw it happen but was too helpless to do anything. She can still hear his screams and can see his terrified look on his face . Everytime she tried to think of another thing , that horrible event rewinded in her mind .

The red-haired Psyco disconnected his friend's severed-but-still-kept-alive head from its life support system , spat on his face , then soccer kicked into a pool .

"T-tendou" she hoarsely mumbles, (e/c) orbs averting to the ground when feeling him rattle the chains around her wrist . He hums , releasing her only for her body to weakly fall into his chest . A smile remains on his face as he hugs her tightly . This was perfect. She was perfect . It was all he ever wanted .

The scarlet haired male lets out a chuckle as he sits down placing her in his lap with her head against his chest .

" I love you more than anyone else in this world ."