🍋👀33: Atsumu x reader

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

ENIMIES WITH BENEFITS 🍋

"Urusai Tsumu!" Y/n grunted as the blonde laughed. These two were like mortal enemies ever since Y/n arrived in Japan. They always would head-butt eachother's heads arguing over littlest things. He hated her because she was stuck-up goodie-two-shoes and she felt mutual because he was a smug jerk- and the fact that he played her bestfriend didn't help his image for her.

"Admit it, Y/n." He said smugly as he cornered her in the dark spot of the house. The music playing faintly in the background.

"You enjoyed what happened between us last time."

She wanted to kick him in the nuts. She didn't want to remember what happened between them.

"But it really hurt that the whole time,you thought I was Samu." Her body was sandwiched between him and the wall. She could barely breathe.

"I was drunk, Tsumu."she stated.

The miyan scoffed at her "And?"

"Why am I even surprised? You like things easy. Maybe it's because you're an annoying jerk?" She spat back and he looked away for a moment and shook his head.

"Easy? Annoying?" He sarcastically laughed at her as he grabbed both of her wrists.

"The fact that you came 4 times definitely didn't mean I was, Y/n." He whispered in her ear and his hands gripped her wrists tighter making her whimper.

"Ah,Tsumu you're hurting m-" she didn't finish her sentence as he kissed her roughly. She tried so hard to fight back and push him but what she didn't realise was that she was kissing him back with the same energy.

"Fuck, I couldn't stop thinking about last month." He absent-mindedly moaned and lifted her up without breaking from the kiss.

Her back hit the matress and she watched him strip down to his Calvin Klein boxers. Boy was he hard.

"Look what you did to me." He growled.

This 6'2 man was looking down at her like she was going to be his last meal on Earth. He licked his lips as he bent down and touched her core. She arched her back feeling his hand grope her for lord knows how long.

"A-atsumu." She hitched when a flurry of sensations attacked her core. She just came....with her panties still on.

"Damn, baby."

She looked up at him and bit her lips. " I hate you."

"Feelings mutual." He replied and kissed her.

She was amazed when Tsumu managed to strip her naked as well. "Fuck baby, you're soaking." He said rhetorically. He knew exactly why she was wet.

His lips met her neck, then her collarbone, then her breasts, then her navel, then, her hip. He stopped and stared at her pussy. She clearly just shaved and licked his lips wanting to eat the shit out of her clit.

She yelped when he kissed her pussy lips as if they were her actual lips.

"Ngh~ aah tsumu" She moaned and arched her back.

Atsumu hooked her legs around his head and his arms under her legs and ate her like one of the apostles during the last meal.

She held her breath as her hips shook. She was left breathless as Atsumu swallowed her cum.

" So fucking delicious." He rasped and kissed her lips. She hooked her arms around his neck and felt the tip of his cock poke her entrance.

"C-condom." She said and he snickered.

"We didn't use a condom last time." He smirked.

"Condom!!, ATSUMU fucking miya or you'll be stuck with blue balls"

"Baby, I won't be left with blue balls...it's you that I'm worried about. You might get a blue pussy."

He stood up and grabbed a small packet out of his back pocket of his pants. She watched him sheathe his cock and she never saw something so hot before.

He sat up on his elbows once he got to the bed. He only said one thing.

"Ride me"

Y/n gulped hard. This was a position she never tried before and her friends would praise this position alot.

She squinted as she sat on him feeling his big dick penetrate her as if she was a virgin again.

She started slow trying to adjust to his size. The blonde setter was not complaining. She felt so damn good that he just wanted her to take control.

But then she started riding him faster. " Oh fuck,baby." His deep voice playing in her ear. She whimpered feeling her release approaching. She brought herself down on him to feel his pubes against her pussy and the feeling was sensational.

She came and the setter took over. He sat up and pushed Y/n down and rammed his massive cock in her tight walls.

She closed her eyes as the pleasure ensured. Atsumu brought his hands around her neck and lightly applied pressure on her.

She didn't expect to be turned on by that. " You like getting chocked huh?"

He smirked and he angled himself better to hit her spot. With a gasp, she came. Squirting all over his cock and under the sheets. He pulled out and started jerking off. He came.

He shot a load as far as her neck and kept cumming and cumming all over her upper body.

Y/n was so spent that she didn't realise that she passed out. He grabbed his shirt on the floor and used it clean her up. He tried his best not to look at her face but he betrayed his own self. She was damn beautiful. It was hard to deny that.

He placed a towel on the wet spot she made and covered both of them with another blanket. He placed her head on his chest and sniffed her hair.

"I'm falling" he softly admitted.

He knows he can't have her ever, but he's just contented with this

He placed a kiss on her forehead and went to sleep.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Aahh thankyou for this ideaa Emilyy❤️em6107.

Ok soo I think y'all already know what's next?👀

That's right!! Another Inarizaki member 😌✨

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°