31 : Kinkiest chapter🍋💦🌝

REQUESTED BY : biggyem (・◡・) ( I'll include the Idea you gave for later. Saving the best for the last y'know😉 )

Warning ⚠️ : Lemon 🍋/ smut.
A Kinky chapter to all my unholy/dirty readers 👀

[ Amen🙏 ]

Hint: [t/n- (twin name) pretend! if u don't have one ]

Ok sooo this is a

TSUKISHIMA X READER ✨

Y/n POV:

How did all of this happen so suddenly? Like... How?

Here I am, pinned to a wall by a certain milkman .

"L-L/n san , I don't know if this the right time to say it . Or am I too late? K-kimi no kotoga sukidesu!! [ I-I like you] , please go out with me!"

"Anoo , K-Kageyama kun, I-I like you too . Please be my boyfriend!.......... is what you're expecting? Lol , you finally grew some balls to ask someone out but unfortunately I'm not that person , I'm not t/n!, I'm y/n hehehee Gotchaaa! #yourballsarewasted kageyamaaa! ."

"Y/n BOKEEEE!! How dare youuu!!" he sprinted after me as I ran for my dear life. Wouldn't it be hilarious if your sibling's crush accidentally confesses to you thinking it's your sibling ? Yup that's what happened just now. Me and my sister are twins and we look exactly the same . Y'know, the problems of identical twins and blah blah blah.

Tsukishima POV:

"L-L/n san , I don't know if this the right time to say it . Or am I too late? K-kimi no kotoga sukidesu!!"

Back off king! Y/n is mine. Does this pea brain even think she'll like him back ? Bold of him to assume she'll go out with him.

"Anoo , K-Kageyama kun, I-I like you too . Please be my boyfriend!"

What? Like seriously? Is she cheating on me? Is that why she wanted our relationship to be low-key? Well then, I think I have to teach her a lesson. My baby will definitely listen to me after the punishment . I'll let her know that she's mine and mine only!! .

Third Person POV:

(After the School )

"Ne Tsukishima-kun! You've been smirking a lot after the lunch break. Did you finally..... learn how to not suck at volleyball? " Y/n dissed as Kageyama and Yamaguchi snickered.

"And look who's speaking? Someone who sucks at (my d ....nah just kidding) every sport ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) That's sad shawty.." He countered as the friendly fight continued for a bit. So basically, this was your way of flirting .

-

Today, you were going to his house since he invited you over as 'he wanted to give you something'.

"Sorry for the intrusion" you bowed as you entered his house and started heading towards his room.

As soon as you both reached his room , he closed the door and locked it. "Babe~" his voice turned dangerously low and husky as he stepped closer towards you, making you gulp. " U-um kei? this you? Like....the same one who is obsessed with dino toys n stuff.." ah shit, there you go again. Not knowing when to joke and when not to.

He was totally unfazed and took your hand in his and kissed it. It was totally weirding you out because he was never the person to initiate things nor the person to show affection. You guys only kissed .... maybe just twice but never did anything more than that.

As you were drowned in your thoughts, you suddenly feel a tickly sensation near your neck. And there he was, kissing and sucking onto your neck .

" Mm~ Y/n You smell like strawberries....and I wonder what you taste like" he kissed you all over your collar bones.

Y/n POV

Kei. He started kissing on my neck as he explored my collar bones . "Mm~" I let out a little mewl as he found my sweet spot. I feel so good. He continues kissing and sucking the spot as my hands were shaking a little. "kei~" I slipped out his name as he kept licking and nipping on my sweet spot.

"You just wait here princess, I'll come back after a sec~" he suddenly stopped sucking as he headed downstairs, leaving me wanting more. I huffed as I waited for him. This guy! Is testing my patience.

After a minute, he came up with a box full of.... things? Well I just got a glimpse of a paper . He took something into his hands..... which looked like a spray bottle?.... Foam bottle? or maybe a whipped cream bottle?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As he took the Whipped cream, he again started kissing me...but this time, he was a bit gentle. I giggled as he placed butterfly kisses all over my collar bones since it was his favourite spot. We started french kissing eachother as we shifted to a sitting position. His hands glided to my bra as he slowly unclipped it while still sucking on to my tongue.

Beleive me, the feeling was so heavenly. Mm~ I wonder how much of a bliss would that be when he's inside me.

As I was drowned in my thoughts, cold air suddenly hit my nipples making them harder than they already are. Ah~ he unclasped my bra and cupped it. Honestly, I was kinda embarrassed, but looking at kei was making me harder to breathe. The lust in his eyes is clear visible... but so is mine.

He slowly placed the whipped cream on my left nipple.

"Y/n~ I wanna devour you... tonight"

He started licking my collar left bone as he slowly went down. He smirked as he neared my left breast. Kei swirled his tongue around my left nipple as he was licking off the whipped cream. "Ngh~" my breath hitched as he was teasing me . All of a sudden started sucking my right nipp.

"We wouldn't want to ignore the right one. Do we?"

He massaged my right nipple as he placed more whipped cream on my breasts and nipples. He was hungrily licking and sucking on to me like it was a lollipop. Damn, I must be dripping down there.

"Aah~ kei, I-I want to pleasurize you too" I whispered and nibbled onto his ear making him moan softly .

(A/N : ah, Tsukki moaning 🤤)

I glanced at the tent that formed in his boxers . Well damn, must be big. Ahh~ I can't resist myself. I want to see him too, want to hear his moans too. I know... he's definitely a 10 inches or maybe more. God knows how big would his member be~

Unable to resist myself, I pulled down his boxers as his member sprung out . HOLY MOLLY!!! Just how BIG is he?!

I drooled just looking at his dick. Like...he can just deepthroat me.

I started pumping his cock and massaged it. Dang! It was THICC .

After a minute, it started twitching as his cum started dripping little by little. "Ngh~ Y/n...I -i gonna cum" as soon as I heard him , I put his WHOLE mf penis in my mouth.

He pushed my head deeper into his member as I gagged on his cum. One of his hands was still on my neck as he grabbed me and... Choked me.

What.. what was I trying to do again? I don't know but I unconsciously guided his other hand back to my neck.

His eyes widened, a glint appearing in how he looks at me as he realised.

"YOU! have a choking kink?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ahh stay tuned...
Pls gimme some ideas if u want the continuation 😭😭