Chapter 30

Seth POV:

Love!

It's as simple as that. The words are on the tip of my tongue, begging to be free and accompanying by sappy things like don't leave me alone, you're all I know in this unknown world, I can't breathe when you're not with me, but I just swallow them down again.

When my gaze directs into Dean's eyes, nothing comes out of my mouth. I give him a weak smile and walk over to him, glancing at his hands and noticing the food bags. I take a seat by the shore with him while we are eating.

After we do, he suggests having a walk with me to Paige's house. I feel myself sober up a little as he clings to my body while we cross the road. I stare at him and smile to myself as he doesn't notice it.

I can't deny the shiver that runs through my spine as his hand feels around my waist. As much as I like his scent being around me, the tension in my body overwhelms me. I feel difficult to breathe, so I swat his hand away from my waist. "I-I feel nervous," I mumble and walk fast when my eyes catch the glimpse of Paige's house.

He blocks my way and crosses his arms over his chest, locking his gaze with me despite the piercing darkness.

"Told you already. You make me nervous." I mutter, trying to shove him away. I do my best to tell my frazzled nerves that the desperate feelings are unwarranted as he smirks at me.

"Why do I make you nervous?" He asks, reaching out to press a hand on my shoulder.

I blink my eyes and try to avoid his gaze, "Because you make me forget who I am." I place my hand on his and take it in mine, rubbing the knuckles smoothly. "I could be in love with someone like you."

He blanches at my comment and pulls me into a tight embrace. From his grip, I can tell how happy he is, so I melt into it and bury my nose into his neck and inhale the lime-scented shampoo that he insists on using.

"Are you sniffing me?" He asks, pulling away. "Do I smell that good?" He stares at me, his eyes shining with life.

"You smell like limes." I hope that I don't sound too strange. "Limes, home, and something I can't identify."

"Home?!" He asks in an unbelievable tone. To give him a surprise, I lean down and press a kiss on his cheek before disappearing through the door.

My heart thumps in my chest as I feel the love in me. I spent months trying to cut him out of my life, out of my heart, and nothing, none of it ever worked. Avoiding him turned into me a lonely, wretched shell, but I got out of it now.

A smile curls on my lips after a long time... A genuine smile! Because I've never been in love with anyone like this before. I tried to kill his love in me for a long time, but eventually, I fell into it.

He never let his hope no matter what happened, no matter how much I avoided him. He treats me like I'm a permanent part of his heart, just like he's a part of me now. And maybe, against all odds, it would be the thing that got us together.

Dean POV:

I've been crazy since I leave from Paige's house, and I still can't believe that Seth has kissed me. I brush my hand on my cheek, where he's kissed, and feel the pleasure in it. I can still feel the wetness of his lips on my skin.

To cheer me up further, the clouds collide with each other and pour rain on me. I look up at the sky and see the face of my angel in the moon. I wink and blow a kiss at him, dancing in the rain without caring about the neighborhood who are looking at me surprised through their windows.

After a few minutes, Roman approaches me with an umbrella and tries to bring some sense into my brain, but I grab the umbrella from him and throw it away

After a few minutes, Roman approaches me with an umbrella and tries to bring some sense into my brain, but I grab the umbrella from him and throw it away. I spin him in the air and celebrate the victory of my love with him.

"W-What happened to you, dude?" He asks and tries to shove me away.

"Finally, my angel had some sense and blessed me!" I yell excitedly and kiss him. I laugh at the expression on his face and jump crazily.

He wipes his mouth and looks around the surroundings worriedly before grabbing my hand and taking me inside the house. "You're insane!" He slaps my head and makes the way to his room.

Yeah! I'm insane now because of Seth. His chocolate brown eyes make me crazy whenever we meet. I think I can die a thousand deaths for him and turn out just fine the other day if I can see his face every moment of my life.

I sigh and walk over to the window, looking out of it and watching the moon, which is sauntering across the sky. The freshly washed clouds deform into magical figures, and the stars are shifting into constellations that I can't name.

I'm kinda amazed by everything because I still can't believe what has happened. Maybe the ocean Goddess brought some sense into him while I went for getting food. Whatever, I was pleased to thank them who made him realize my love.