Chapter 17

Seth POV:

I let out a silent prayer as I watch Paige appears out of the corner of my eye and greets me when I'm relentless in my pursuits. I'm sure she has something on her mind and she comes here to implant her goal on my mind.

She elbows her cheek on the counter and looks at me like she sees me for the first time. "What do you want to do tonight?" She asks and distracts me from work.

I just don't mind and scroll through some fonts, keeping myself busy. I know she has planned on something already, so why wouldn't she come to a point without acting. Anyway, I just ask, "I don't know. What do you have in mind?"

She places her hand on mine and stops me from doing work. She draws something on my hand with her fingers as she says, "There is this recent show at the hotel bar. I think we should go."

I didn't see any shows in my life other than the dolphins do. I like to play and dance with the dolphins because they are very friendly to me. I don't know what show she mentions now. If she calls me for a dolphin show, I will go with her wholeheartedly without asking any questions.

I look at her and try to clear my doubts, "New show?!"

"Yeah... The hotel has offered some shows for the tourists twice a month. I wouldn't miss any damn show they offered before. So we should go tonight and have some fun." She says excitedly.

If she is willing to go somewhere, then there will be his boyfriend and Dean behind it. I need to make sure if they are coming there. "Are Dean and Roman going to be there?" I ask her, wanting to know whether Dean will be there.

"Yes, Roman will come but Dean has some other work to do so he won't come. Also, you don't have to talk to Roman if you don't want to." She says but I look at her with a doubt, not believing her words.

"I promise Dean won't come. If you still have a doubt in my words, just wait, I'll give you clearance." She says and takes her phone out to call someone. I stop her from calling and think about it for a second before deciding into a single decision.

A night out is exactly what I want to take my mind off of Dean and see my friends when Paige is busy with her boyfriend. "Yeah okay. It sounds good." I finally agreed and earn a slight smile from her.

Dean POV:

All day long I keep thinking about my dream. Whenever I look at the massage table, I imagine Seth lies on it with an enormous smile on his face and it drives me crazy. My craziness goes a step ahead this time after he waved his hand back at me in Paige's house.

Every time a client enters, I hope it has been Seth, but each time I get disappointed. I have an interminable day ahead of me and I'm not the kind of guy to complain, but I can't wait to go home today. All I want is to go to bed, hoping Seth will haunt in my sleep.

"I'm sorry, do you think you can focus on another spot? I don't want to be sore tomorrow." A woman on my massage table says and gets me out of thoughts.

As I'm so focused on my dirty thoughts, I didn't realize that I'm rubbing a woman's shoulder for more than five minutes. I apologize to her and go for her lower back instead.

I'm so glad that Roman isn't in the room with me because I know he would have made fun of me. My best friend isn't an awful guy, but he likes to tease a lot, especially me. Sometimes, his jokes aren't funny at all, but he thinks he is hilarious.

When I'm done massaging the client, she thanked me and tells about my service. At least she is happy with the service that I have offered her. As she is leaving the room, Roman makes his way inside.

"Are you coming to the hotel bar tonight?" He asks as he prepares his own table.

"Nah, man. I'm not in the mood today." I tell him, not wanting to go there. Since I lived at Maui, I had seen every damn show that the hotel was offering to the tourists. At one point, I just stopped going there because I couldn't take it anymore.

He raises an eyebrow at me and crosses his arms over his chest, "So you don't want to spend some time with your boyfriend?"

I stop cleaning the table and look at him unbelievably whether he tells the truth. When he nods with a smirk, I understand that he has planned on something with his girlfriend.

I pull him into a hug and thank him for making my day beautiful. I take a look at my schedule on the board and sigh when I know I have three more clients already.

I wait for the day could over and think about how to impress Seth. I want to show him how much I love him. I want to bring the love out of his heart which he chains it, not wanting me to know. I promise I will make him realize my love tonight.