Chapter 5

Seth POV:

My brown orbs widen in wonder. I slowly look over at the man who is standing in front of me and register his image in my brain. He looks good, and he doesn't look to be that much older than me, maybe a year or two.

Messy blonde hair fell over his face. A fit body encased in a black shirt that is partly unbuttoned and sleeves rolled up to his elbow and blue denim jeans. What stands out the most is his eyes.

The irises look as if made of sapphire. I will see this in my entire life if these eyes belong to some fish, but it's not. It belongs to a human.

Humans who were disturbing our world. I don't know what this human will do when I'm in their world. My head starts to spin as I think about how to escape from this human.

I look over at him to see the sea, which is calling me to come home, but this human is blocking my way and not letting me go to my home. I move slowly and cross him to go to the sea but he grabs me by my hand and pulls me back.

I stumble against him and look at him confused to know what he wants. He glides a finger lightly down the side of my face and I look at him with panic in my eyes.

Not knowing what else to do, I stare at him and keep my focus on the man in front of me. We share one another's orbits for a moment before the quietness is finally broken by him.

"I don't know what happened in your life but I know suicide is not the only answer for it." He says and pulls me with him away from the seashore forcefully.

I don't know what he is talking about. I push him away from me, "Who is trying to commit suicide? I tried to go to my home."

"Death is not a home for anyone. Hmm.. just tell me, what's your problem? I'll help you if I can. Are mom and dad fighting with you? Is your dog left you and gone to your neighbor's house?" He asks silly questions and it makes me angry.

"You can't help me even if I tell you. Just move away from my way, my parents will wait for me so I want to go." I try to move but he grabs my hand again and doesn't let me.

"I'll drop you in your house so just keep your mouth shut and give me your address." He says and holds his hand out.

Shit! This human doesn't understand my situation. "You humans can't come there. If you do, you will die." I convince him and try to make him understand the truth.

"Okay pretty boy, I understand. We're humans and you're the angel who came here for this human, right?" He smirks and his eyes look over my lips.

I lick my lips nervously and look away, "Jerk!"

"I heard what you said but it's no problem. If I see you near the ocean again, I'll pick you up at my house." He grins at me and I look at him open-mouthed.

I glare at him before turning around to look at the surroundings. I don't know where to go but if I don't move away from this place, this jerk will flirt with me.

I walk slowly where my legs lead to and hear him asking, "Hey pretty boy, I forgot to ask your name. What it is?"

I ignore him and continue walking until my leg twists into the sand and it makes me fall on it. I quickly stand up and look at him when he shouts, "If you have any problem in walking, just come to my spa resort and I'll massage your legs." He winks at me.

I notice his legs had moved forward toward me. Maybe he would when I fell on the sand. I turn around and walk slowly not knowing where to go.

Dean POV:

I smile and kiss my finger which touched the angel's pretty face as I make my way to the spa resort and bump into someone then realize it is Roman. "Hey Ro, why are you late?"

"I think you know the reason so I don't want to repeat that." He says as we make our way to the resort.

"Yeah, I know," I say and ruffle my hair when the cool breeze hits my face. I wish, maybe someday I will walk on this shore with that pretty angel in hand to hand.

"Hey dude, why are you smiling yourself? Did I miss anything interesting?" Roman asks and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, finally god sent one of the angels for me. He is very pretty and I'm sure if you see him once, you can't stop talking about him. I don't know how I'm going to live if I don't see him once a day."

"Definitely I want to see him because he makes my Dean blab like a lovesick puppy!" He chuckles.

I slap his shoulder and think about my pretty boy. I smile as my eyes reflect everything like him. My face turns into a serious expression when I remember his beautiful brown eyes full of panic instead of happiness and joy.

I want to know whether he reached his home safely. I don't know what made him try to commit suicide but he is mine now so I want to take care of him and bring back the happiness and joy in that face whatever it took from him.