Chapter 32

Dean POV:

I watch with amusement as Seth polishes off nearly all types of seaweed dishes. Just letting him taste each variety of seaweed really gives me an unforgettable moment. It looks like he has an enormous appetite for only seaweeds. A chuckle escapes from my lips at the thought of it.

After spending the time in a restaurant, we try to decide on where to go. "Let's take a walk on the beach," I suggest as the ocean comes into my view. And I know he will talk freely like the ocean is everything to him if we go there.

The smile on his face proves that he really likes my idea. The beautiful smile! The one I wish to fix in his face permanently. His teeth shine utterly white; his lips are plush and pink. A mouth one has to fantasize about.

We walk in comfortable silence along the dark beach, passing other couples occasionally. My blue eyes glance at Seth every second and try to read his soul. When compared to other things, trying to read him is really difficult. But one day, I will!

He inhales the sharp salty scent of the ocean as he glances back at me. He is a fucking dreamboat that I want to sail for my lifetime.

I place an arm around his shoulder and pull him against me when he shudders at the stiff wind. My hands rub his arms and feel the goosebumps underneath my fingertips. "You're cold."

"I'm used to this." He says with a soft smile. Maybe he has used to this before to live a lonely life, but I'm here to protect him now.

I didn't feel the effects of the wind because of wearing a leather jacket. If I did already, I would do something to keep Seth away from the cold. I think nothing is spoiled if I do now. I slip the jacket off my shoulders and wrap it around him. "Do you want to go back to the car?"

He shakes his head and removes the jacket from him. "No. I'll be fine." He returns the jacket to me, but I force him to put it on.

I look around and spot a bank of sand before pulling him in that direction. I sit on the sand and pull him between my legs, wrapping my arms around him so that we can share our body heat.

He leans back against my chest and enjoys the feeling of being tightly embraced by me. There's not much space between us, so in the silence, all I can hear is the racing of his heart.

We watch the waves of the ocean rolling in. The water appears black, but the waves still crash white underneath the moonlight. The moment fills us with pleasure; the perfect ending to a damn near pure night.

Seth POV:

A shiver jolt through my body when I feel Dean's lips brush against my ear. I turn to face him and pull back just enough when he tries to initiate a kiss. A small smile curls on my lips when I notice the frustrated look on his face. I slide my fingers into his hair and close my eyes, letting him work his wish.

We exchange soft, slow, sweet kisses underneath the night sky before staring at each other. There is something different about him. Something I can't get enough of. Maybe it's those captivating icy blue eyes or his curly dirty blonde hair or the way he pays no mind to the world when he stays with me.

I don't know where to look when a blush forms on my face as I realize how long we lose ourselves in each other's eyes. I turn to look away occasionally, but Dean grabs my face and pecks on my lips one more time.

He pulls away from me and rubs his nose with mine playfully. "I love you," He mumbles and laces his fingers with mine, giving assurance that he will never leave my hand whatever happens in our life.

"If you don't mind, I just want to know about you." He says after a few moments of silence. "I feel embarrassed of not knowing about my boyfriend still." He tries to explain, watching my eyes replaced with sorrow.

I don't even notice that I'm started talking until the words are out already. "Whether you believe it or not, it's true." I sigh softly and turn to keep my eyes on the ocean. "I belong to the.. ocean!!"

He wraps his free hand around my waist and places his head on my shoulder, trying to figure out what I'm saying. As he is about to say something, I cover his mouth with my hand and make him shut. He licks the palm of my hand and presses a small kiss on it.

I exhale softly and pull my hand away, watching the wave crash against the beach. The water running in only a few feet to retreat into the ocean, never escaping. "You will understand when the time comes!"

I rest my head against his shoulder and feel good when he doesn't come up with another question. I untwine my fingers from him to play with them instead. I love the feeling of the wind whipping through my hair, the salty spray of the sea stinging my face. It's really a great day!

A few moments later, I notice something in the waves glistening in my direction. I can guess what it is, but I don't know how to get it while holding Dean against my back. I bite my lip nervously as I stare at the glowing oyster.

When a gigantic wave throws at our side purposefully, the oyster falls on my hand and stops glowing. I hide the oyster in my pocket quickly while Dean is distracted by the salty water and wiping his face.

I help him momentarily and urge him to leave the place, wanting to know the information that the oyster has gotten. I know where it has come from, so once I reach the house, I should check on it.