Chapter 8

Dean POV:

I don't want to go to the Paradise restaurant, which actually looks more like a bar. It doesn't mean I don't like bars or restaurants because I like them but now, I'm not in the mood to go there.

Since I saw my angel in the morning, I really get more disturbed. I don't know how but I want to know about him and spend time with him. On the other hand, Roman tries to comfort me and gets frustrated when it doesn't work.

I snap out of my thoughts when he stops the car into a parking lot, saving me of any more thoughts. I hope we have some fun because we always had so much fun together when we are here and now he invited Paige too.

As we are walking towards the table, I take a peek at the restaurant and smile when I see Paige comes towards us.

"Aww, Deano!" She smiles and opens her arms to invite me into a hug. I return the hug and give her a warm smile. Roman smiles and goes in for a hug but she shoves him away playfully and continues their love drama.

"So, Roman told us about a certain hot guy.." She starts as she wiggles her eyebrows, "Your angel.."

I glare at Roman as he looks around, pretending nothing would happen. "Of course, he would!" I raise my arms in the air and let out a desperate sigh.

"Actually, he mentioned you saw someone cute, then I forced him to tell everything.." She points out and tries to save her boyfriend. She holds his hand and says, "Technically it's not his fault."

"Okay, let's sit and have-" She cuts him off and says, "Shit! I forgot him.." She looks around and goes out in search of someone. We look at each other and shrug before taking our seats in the middle.

We order some food and drinks for us, waiting for her to join with us. "Shame on you guys, you try to eat the food without me!" We turn around when we hear her yelling behind us.

I am surprised when I see my angel hiding behind her. Without thinking, I get up from the chair and go to him, "I searched you the whole resort to see your face again but.." I stop as he looks at me uncomfortably.

"Well, that doesn't sound sweet.. and a little stalker-y, to be honest." I chuckle a little slowly, extending a hand to him but he doesn't take it. Instead of him, She takes my hand and shakes it, "So, he is your angel!"

I nod and look over her shoulder to see his cute face. "Come on, dude. He looks scared of you so let him sit at first." Roman says and grabs my hand, leading me to the table.

I can't believe my eyes that I see him in front of me with Roman's girlfriend. I don't know whether it's a coincidence or God heard my prayer. I stare at him as he looks around the place like it's new to him.

"Can I know your name at least? Please.." His sight finally lands on me when he hears my voice.

He turns to look at Paige when she pats his shoulder and says, "Don't scare of him... He is not worth that much! Okay, I'm going to the dance floor with Roman and join with you later." She gives him a soft smile and winks at me before leaving with Roman.

Seth POV:

I don't know why he is always cross path in my line. "I think I deserve to know your name because I helped you in the morning.." I look at him when I hear his voice and try to get comfortable with him. That sounds reasonable enough.

"S-Seth Rollins," I say and give him a soft smile.

He repeats my name with his name before chuckles for something but I didn't give much importance to it. I get nervous when he asks, why I tried to commit suicide. I don't know what answer he would expect from me.

He doesn't believe that I didn't try to commit suicide then what can I tell him. I convince him by telling some lie that stands at the tip of my tongue at that moment.

I try to keep a simple talk with him because he flirts with me without knowing who I am. If he knows that I'm a merman, he will try to hurt me and let my world into danger because he is a human. All humans are the same!

"How did you know Paige?" He asks another question and it makes me irritated.

I glare at him and lean forward, "Why I need to answer your question, huh? I'm tired of talking with you so let me have my time." I lean back against the chair and close my eyes to think about my family.

When I hear a chuckle fell from those lips, I open my eyes and look at him to know what's going on his mind. "Do you think I'll let you if you raise your voice at me?" He asks and raises his eyebrows at me.

I huff and try to get some sense of him, "I know you develop feelings for me but it's not good for both of us. You can't understand if I tell you so because you're a human!"

"I'm happy at least my angel knows that I have feelings for him." He chuckles again and flirts with me.

I let out a frustrated sigh and look over the dance floor to see whether Paige is coming or not. I look at him when he grabs my hand and places it on his hand. He rubs my hand and says, "We didn't expect each other here but what happened, huh? Like these, everything will happen and let us together in the end!"

I stare at him in the eyes until Paige and her boyfriend return to the table. "You guys are really cute!" She smiles and pats my shoulder.

I pull my hand away from Dean and see him smiling as he stares at me. I don't want to fall for this human because humans are dangerous. I need to find a way real quick to go home before getting into another trouble.