Chapter 42

Dean POV:

Everything is a blur in my head since I have woken up. I still can't believe it's been a week that I know about Seth. I wanted this since the first time my eyes laid on him, but now it had done, and I felt like shit for not taking any step further. I feel utterly bad for him.

He is my boyfriend, and he's my responsibility now. What the fuck is my problem? I can't see him worrying about his family and friends. Even after I know who he is, I do nothing about it. I have to do something to make him feel that he's in the home. Yeah... It's the only thing that will bring a genuine smile to his face.

"Are you okay?" Roman asks as he stands next to me. "You've been looking at the massage table for over an hour now. What's up?"

"Don't want to talk about it," I say honestly. I feel ashamed of myself, and I don't want anybody to know. I don't need my best friend's judgment. All I want is to do something that will be good for my future.

"Yeah, I can understand. But you know, looking at the massage table like it's the end of the world isn't helping anything." He says, rubbing my back gently. He isn't here to mock me about my idea. He is genuinely concerned about me, and he has every right to be.

I look at him in the eyes and see the concern in his face. I kept nothing from him since I knew him, and he knew me better than I knew myself. So why don't I tell him about my suggestion?

"You told me to swap places for our beloved ones, and I appreciated it. But I guess changing into a new house that is close to the beach will help Seth. It will make him feel that he's in the home." I suggest my idea to him because it will surely give my love a homey feeling.

"It's great that your ideas are depending on him!" He says, reassuring me. "I hope that I've said the right thing to make you feel better."

"Of course." I let out a sharp laugh and hug him. I'm so blessed to have him in my life. I move over and clean the massage table to spend the remaining day ahead of us. I like to dream all day, but I have to toss my particular problems in the trash when duty calls.

At the edge of the day, I feel exhausted. Fortunately for me, it isn't as busy as the rest of the week, so I have time to relax a bit, and I'm very grateful for that. As I finish my last client of the day, I'm busy cleaning my station.

The door opens suddenly, and I turn around, thinking it must've been the janitor. And it's right. I roll my eyes dramatically and let my ears hear his stupid talk until he disappears from the room.

"Are you ready?" I ask as I open the door to go outside, finding Roman is sitting by the thermal bath and waiting for me.

"Yeah." He mumbles and stands up. "What took you so long?"

"I bumped into the janitor on my way out. He had many things to get off his chest." I hiss, ruffling my messy blond hair. We head out of the resort and make our way to my car that isn't so far away.

"Tell me you two didn't fight again.." His concerned voice makes me irritated because I'm not fighting with the janitor on purpose.

"He's an asshole," I say openly. The janitor and I didn't like one another, so we were constantly bitching at each other. We never got along since day one, and it was all because of him.

"He's not; he's doing his job." He says, patting my shoulder. He always felt lousy about this because he recommended him to me on the job. The first day I was in the place, I argued with him, and he had to break us apart and apologize to him for my behavior.

"He's making my life a living hell, and he loves it." I let out a sigh, trying to get rid of that asshole from my mind.

He lets out a sharp laugh, understanding there is no point in arguing with me, and he can never win with me, anyway. Once we reach my car, we chat about our futures until our lovers hit here on time.

When they have arrived, he takes off with Paige and does their regular thing. On the other hand, I grab Seth's hand in mine and do our routine part of having a quiet walk on the beach. We are almost used to this after we confess to each other.

I inhale the fresh sea breeze as spry from the Pacific dabs my skin. Spending at least a few hours on the beach is truly exceptional, and it's his initial idea, so I have no complaints about it. After knowing his secret, I could understand why it was so important to him. I turn to look at him and admire his actions.

He has a small plastic bag with him, and he is collecting seashells that he has found on the sand. What do I expect from him than he's doing now? So I merely leave it and keep watching him. As he bends to pick up a white shell from the sand, I notice a for-sale sign in front of a house further up the beach.

"It will be nice to own a place like that, huh?" I ask, looking over it thoroughly. "It will be valuable for you to wander around the shore. You can exactly have the homey feeling."

He puts the shell into his bag and looks at me confused before nodding, "Yeah."

"A house on the beach is everyone's dream, but my dream is to make you feel alive. And whenever I'm alone with you, I want you to know where you have to be." I wrap my arm around him, who automatically responds by putting an arm around my waist. "Seth, I've been thinking."

"About what?" He asks and looks up at me. He has no idea about my thoughts now like once he has previously done.

"About us and our future." My gaze meets his and observes his facial expression anxiously. "I want to get the loneliness away from you, so I think we should move in together."

"But don't we kinda have that now?" He asks, a little confused, still not wanting to move on with me.

"Not really. It isn't our own. I want us to have something. I want us to sleep in the same bed every night." I squeeze his shoulder and try to make him understand. "I want us to be together."

He thinks about it for a moment. "Yes, I would like that but," His words stop in his throat when I press my lips on his. There is no change in this decision, so I grab his hand in mine and resume walking on the beach.