Chapter 53

Seth POV:

It's been a week that I hide in the house without getting involved in anything. I try to concentrate on at least one thing, but I can't. As much as I love to stay home and cry my heart out all day long, I have work to do. And Punk will angry at me if I don't present at work today as well.

I forget my worries for a while and start focusing on the job. The first customer is horrible, and he is whining and bitching at me since he arrives here. I'm not in the mood, but a reassuring look from Paige gives me the strength to finish my job without telling him to shut the fuck up. After that, things are getting quieter, but I feel exhausted at the end of the day.

"How are you doing?" She asks for the hundredth time.

"I'm fine." I convince her, glancing at the computer helplessly. I know she is concerned about me, but at the very moment, I need to be alone. I take her hand in mine and rub it gently before saying, "I-I know I'm not doing my job well, but I have to go home. Please, can you manage it the remaining two hours?"

"Sure." She nods and hugs me. She drags me to the door and makes sure that I'm all right before sending me off.

I need to keep my mind occupied, so I make my way to the beach instead of going home. I take a seat on the shore and stare at the dead fishes with worry on my face. I'm thankful that the place is empty, just like my feeling.

As I play with the sand, I hear someone calling my name. I guess I know this voice from somewhere, so I look up with so many emotions in my heart. My eyes widen when I see who it is. Out of everyone that I expect to see in this place, the Goddess of the ocean is the last one on my list.

 Out of everyone that I expect to see in this place, the Goddess of the ocean is the last one on my list

Stephanie McMahon looks as grand and beautiful as she always does, looking at me with wistful eyes. "Seth," She exclaims, glistening with power. "It's good to see you." Her smile is melancholic. "Are you happy?"

I can't help but notice that she doesn't look too enthusiastic to see me. "I couldn't be happier," I say softly. "After I crashed someone's love with my bare hands accidentally, my life turned into an upside-down. She has died only one time, but I'm dying every day.."

"Heartbreak is something every lover has to feel, so you're not any different." She says, controlling the waves that are pointing at me harshly. "When do you place another gemstone on my statue?"

"You know already, even if I have no idea." I blurt out, feeling worthless shit. Something is itching my mind heavily to get out of my mouth, so I breathe out, "You knew I and Dean were not meant to be, and yet you let me love him.."

A long sigh leaves her lips as she looks at me. Her eyes gleam with certainty, "Everything must have a reason, Seth, and you will find out. If you didn't curse to be a human, you couldn't find love in your life."

Holding my gaze, I nod reluctantly. "Yeah.." But even as I say it, I realize something. "We love with all our heart passionately, but our love doesn't gonna last forever."

She ignores my words and replies, "It's fate!" Her eyes look dejected as she thinks about something, "I can get you back, but you will lose all your memories of Dean. And nothing can bring them back. Your love story has begun with someone's end, so it's time for its end. May I take you with me now?"

The insides of my stomach twist at the thought of me forgetting about him like he never exists. Do I surely want to do that? But what's the difference when I lose him, anyway? I look over at her and mumble, "Give me one more day."

She doesn't seem to think it's a good idea. "Seth, it's only going to make it harder." She tells me in a tone that sounds more like her. "As much as you're consuming the time, it will destroy the ocean because you're one of the parts of it."

"I know." I insist. "But please, just one day."

After a moment of hesitation, she nods finally. "One day!" She says, reaching out to touch my arm. "Don't lose your hope. Love doesn't just disappear."

I don't have the energy to think about hope, not even when our Ocean Goddess has said it. After she leaves, I make my way to the spa resort where he is engaging because I don't have enough time to spend with him anymore.

Dean POV:

After my last client has left, I lock the door and turn up the volume on the radio, starting to clean the room the best I can. As I'm doing so, the door swings open and reveals Seth, who is the love of my life.

I can't believe it. It is a dream for sure. I fell asleep when I closed my eyes while leaning on the wall, right? There weren't any other explanations. There is no way in hell that he is really in front of me right now. But when he slowly approaches me and puts his hand behind my neck, I know it is true.

"W-Why are you here?" I stutter as his lips are getting closer to me. "Do you need anything urgently now?" I ask, looking at him for a moment of doubt in my eyes.

"I don't know. I just wanted to see you, so I came here." He says, glancing at me. His eyes are glued to me like it's the last time he will spend time with me. My mind itching with questions, so I try to talk, but his lips crash onto mine into a passionate kiss.

I wrap my arms around his waist and bring him closer to my chest. I kiss him back like it is the last thing I will do on earth. I still have many questions, but I'm just so happy that he is here, in front of me.

"I want to savor every tiny moment with you." He says with a broken voice as he buries his face in my neck.

"I love you." I smile and replace a stray of hair behind his ear. As I'm looking into his chocolate brown eyes, I can see a lot of emotions there. I'm so happy that he has come to see me, but at the same time, I'm concerned about him. Is it anything serious behind his coming? Does he hide something from me again?

I decide to let it go and make the most of my time with him valuable. I'm going to live in the present and let him know that I'm with him forever. I take his hand in mine and press a small kiss on the back of it, "I won't leave this hand that I'm holding now."

He frowns his eyebrows, waiting for me to finish my sentence, but I stare at him. The spark in my eyes makes him wonder what I'm thinking, and curiosity gets the best of him. "What if fate thinks different?!"

I laugh a little as I understand his words and the hidden meaning underneath them. "Fate won't get a chance to play in our life!"

His heart is racing into his chest. A tear slips from his eye as he throws himself over me and hugs me so hard that I can barely breathe. "I hope so, but.." The words stop in his throat when I shut him up with a kiss.

As he wraps his arms around my shoulder, I bite his lip and earn a moan from him. I'm pretty sure I can turn this beauty into something even more beautiful. My hands make their way to his ass, and I lift him in my arms. I make him sit on the massage table without breaking the kiss.

"I've always wanted to try this massage table with you, baby," I whisper in his ear.

Images of the dream I had the first time with him came to my mind, and I couldn't hold back my moans. I've been craving this for so long, and I'm about to have it, right here, right now. As a reply, he smacks his lips onto mine again and pulls me down with him.