Chapter 4

Seth POV:

I slowly open my eyes when I feel something hit heavily at my side and look over to see what it is. I smile and turn over to the other side when I see a long wave come toward me because I get used to this.

I move away and cough several times when that long wave hits my side because I don't know how, but I feel breathless. I spit on the sand near it and feel nauseous when I sense the sour taste on my tongue.

How this is possible? I'm a merman and I'm used to this already, but now, what happened to me?

My thoughts are interrupted when a long wave again hits my side. I try to stand up but I couldn't so I fell on my knees. Then I notice that I have two long legs like humans instead of my beautiful golden fishlike tail.

I gasp as I look around and try to stand up when I see another wave comes towards me. I again fall on my knees because I don't know how to move with these legs so I crawl to escape from the wave.

I sit a few feet away from the ocean and look over it. Tears start to run down my cheeks when I remember what happened before I passed out. I want to see my parents and I want to know what happened to my friends.

I need to go to my world because my parents would have started to search for me and worry about me. I know crying here like this won't help me to go to my world so I wipe my tears away and look over the sea again.

I slowly stand up from the sand and try to balance myself on my feet. I get used to this ocean because I birth and grew up there so this ocean doesn't cause anything bad to me.

I can do it!

I encourage myself and take slow steps until my feet hit the water. I take a deep breath before diving into the ocean but I don't know how to swim with these legs instead of my tail.

The wave throws me on the shore violently. I cough several times until some of the salty water which I drank comes out of my mouth. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and try to stand up again on my feet.

"You can do it, Seth! You will because you're the prince of the ocean!" I encourage myself and try to walk forward but fall on the sand on my stomach. I look up and spit the sand which is on my mouth and try to stand up as I rub my face to remove the sand off my face.

Dean POV:

I look over my schedule and take a mental note myself because I'm booked until 3.00 PM. I decide to sit outside as usual before I start my work and wait for Roman. Yeah... Roman is not here and I know why he doesn't reach here yet.

Maybe he had a fight with his girlfriend again so he would try to convince her. I need to call him and make him reach here quickly because I feel bored if he is not here with me.

I take my phone out once I reach outside and call for Roman. "Shit!" I mumble and look over my phone, there is a signal problem. I run my hand through my messy blonde hair frustratedly and decide to walk on the shore while trying to Roman.

Now I get a signal but that idiot doesn't attend my call. As I walk on the shore, I see a man who seems like he is crying as he glares at the ocean.

I can't see his face clearly from where I am but I'm sure he is trying to commit suicide because people who are standing on the seaside with tears in their eyes, will commit suicide.

I notice that Roman attends my call this time but I hang up because I need to save that man before he does something stupid. I yell at him as he takes slow steps towards the sea but he doesn't turn around so I run towards him.

Before I reach him, he dives into the sea. Without thinking, I dive following behind him and grab him by his hand and try to save him but he pushes me away and tries to move forward.

I understand that I can't save him if he pushes me like this so I wrap my arms around him and pull him out of the sea. I throw him on the land once we reach the shore and wipe my face with my hands.

Before I yell at him for trying to commit suicide, he looks up at me and I'm mesmerized by him. I swallow the words which are formed in my mouth to yell at him. I allow my eyes to rake over his body.

He is very pretty and I didn't see anyone like him before. He has chocolate brown eyes, a nose that is slightly big but it is perfect for that face, and hair that is partially blonde, and the rest is brown. He has a nicely trimmed full beard, a pink lips that are begging to be kissed.

As my eyes further travel into him, I am disturbed when he moves and tries to stand up. He is gorgeous and I think maybe God had sent him for me. Our eyes lock once he stands up and levels with my height and I feel intense chemistry with him that I have never experienced before.