Chapter 6

Dean POV:

"Hey Dean,"

I jump when I feel someone pats my shoulder suddenly and glare at Roman, "What do you want, Ro?"

"I call you for the past ten minutes but you didn't give me any shit. Get in the car, we will go home?" He says and opens the car door to get inside.

I sigh and look over the sky which is beautifully lit by the stars and moon. But my angel is far from all of this, there is no one to compare with him. My heart is aching for him to see him again.

"Hey dude, get inside. You will fantasize this sky afterward, now I'm starving so I need to go home." He grabs my hand and pulls me.

I nod and get inside the car mindlessly as I think about my angel who stole my heart. "By the look in your face, I bet you also hungry." He says and places his hand on my thigh.

I narrow my eyes and look over at him. I can understand how he always got a problem with his girlfriend. I feel sorry for her to adjust with him. I'm here aching for my angel about where to see him and how to talk to him again but in this big guy's eyes, I'm looking like a hungry man.

I shake my head and look at the street which is on our way through the window. Usually, I hate to see the couples holding their hands as they are walking on the street but now I wish myself to be one of them.

"I want to see him again. Do you have any idea for that?" I ask Roman as I think about the cute face of my angel.

"You know I'm not good at making plans or ideas. So if you want, I can ask Paige and she will give you some ideas to see your boy again." He says and drives the car slightly fast.

I lean slightly and grab a bottle of Jack from behind the seat. I open the lid and take a sip from it, "I want to see him and kiss him.."

He raises his eyebrow at me, "So you'll see him for a kiss.."

"No, I'll do with him whatever you're doing with Paige. It's enough for your mouth being shut for some minutes!" I smirk at him and take another long sip from the Jack.

A few minutes later, I again open my mouth to talk about my angel, "I think he has some family issues. What do you think?"

He glares at me and continues his drive without giving me any answers. "I-I want to see him. I'm sure if you see him once, you can't stop talking about him." I smile as I think about my angel and take another sip.

I pat Roman's shoulder when he doesn't give any response to me. He does a hard swerve and puts a break before looking at me, "I hear it like a hundred times in a day. You took enough alcohol already so it drives your mind even crazy." He says and grabs the bottle from my hand.

I try to grab the bottle from him but he hides it somewhere. I will find the bottle if I don't feel dizzy. I lean against the window and think about the chestnut brown-eyed angel.

Once we get out of the car, I try to talk to Roman about my angel but he quickly walks to his room with the food bags which we bought on our way to home. I go to my room and lay face down on the bed.

Seth POV:

I look around the surrounding area as I walk on the street to go to the sea. I don't want anyone to stop me from going to my home. If that idiot didn't stop me in the morning, I'm sure I will be in my home at this time.

I remember the days that I'm floating on the sea with my friends happily to see the sky as I look above my head. Now I'm not happy without my family and friends on my side. I want to know what happen to my friends and want to see my parents how they are.

I let out a heavy sigh as I reach into the sea. I look around once again and make sure none of them around me. I smile as I look over the sea and feel my home when the waves hit my face.

"I'm coming," I nod and eagerly move to the sea but the waves throw me at the shore. I try to swim on the sea with hope in my heart and eagerness to see my parents and friends but the sea doesn't let me.

My body numbs at one point and I can't feel anything unless the sea which is my home. My home is here right in front of me but I can't go into it. I try to think about what will get me to my parents and friends but none of them comes to my mind.

I smile when I get an idea and run to the side of the rock where I laid with my friends on that day. I take a deep breath and sing our favorite song as loudly as possible. I don't know if it doesn't work what will I do.

I sing continuously until I feel tired as I eagerly wait for my friends to appear from somewhere. I feel really tired so I lay on the sand as I look over the sea with tears in my eyes.