Chapter 35

Seth POV:

To say things have been going great with Dean is probably an understatement to everything. It is magical, stupendous, and perfect. I don't think there are words to describe the utterly wonderful man who has come into my life a few months ago.

When I start dating him, he holds me like I'm the only person in the world to him. It is nice to stay this way. We are pretty inseparable. What I indeed love about him is how much he doesn't care about others when I'm with him.

I could feel the love in him when he held my hand and kissed my knuckles while we walked down the street. Maybe it was his confidence, his swagger, his entire self that made me feel the warm and tingly sensation in my chest.

"You okay?" He asks, sitting beside me like he has every day on his lunch break since we have started dating.

The little radio in the corner is playing some soft tune to help the day move a little smoother, though with him here, nothing will get done unless I make a concert effort to fend him off. Which I usually don't.

"Yeah, I'm good," I answer him, getting up from the chair and rummaging through the shelves for a book that has a set of tattoos.

He reaches out to tug my shirt and pulls me back until I can situate in his lap. I love when he does this, especially when his hand gently caresses my arm in a way that isn't quite leud but holds a promise that he's with me always.

"Dean, I have to finish this." I wail, staring into his eyes. I have to update some new tattoo names on the computer, which I should have done the day before.

"I know." He says and lays his head against my back while his arms wrap around my waist, squeezing in a warm hug while he breathes in.

I close my eyes and try to calm myself down while feeling around him. My mind erases all the difficulties that I'm holding and gives me a happy feeling. I blink my eyes open and turn to look at the annoyed old lady, who is tapping at the counter impatiently.

His lips curl into a small smile as he removes his hand from my waist. He gets up and leans against my side, whispering in my ear that he wants me to meet him at the beach tonight.

I nod and watch him reach the door, thinking about his words. I wave a hand at him when he shots me a thumbs up over his shoulder before exiting the shop. I have no idea about his tonight's plan, but I will go because I trust him.

Taking a deep breath to slow my racing, giddy heart, I force a smile for the grumpy, impatient elder woman before me. Even if I'm committing myself to the job, my heart wraps up with him and wonders about tonight's moment.

Dean POV:

I watch the waves crashing into the rocks until the one who has crashed my heart gets into my sight. My hand hovers over the material that I hide in my jacket and makes sure it's there. I get up from the sand and give a hug to Seth before pleasing him to sit.

He drops his secret bottle on the sand, which he drags everywhere nowadays, and glances at me. His eyes twinkle with the stars as he looks at me expectantly, hoping for something in his mind.

Before he opens his mouth to say something, I grab his hand and press a small kiss on the back of it. While he's distracted, I take the armature bar out and keep it in his hand.

He holds the material in confusion and looks back at me. "Wh-" His words stop in his throat when I press a kiss on his lips and stop him from further talking. His eyes glue to me and try to read my facial expression.

I pull him into my lap and grab his hand, which is holding the armature bar, starting to draw a heartbeat tattoo on my ring finger. I prefer this tattoo for wanting to be the beat of his heart. I love him with all my heart, so there is no need to wait for the right time.

Once the tattoo thing is over, I refuse to close my eyes until I see his brown eyes flutter shut behind his pretty lashes. A tear slips out of his eye and falls on the tattoo, expressing the pain that I should have in my body.

"Is it hurts?" He asks, bringing my finger to his lips and blow air, trying to relieve the pain.

I place my hand on his cheek and stare into his eyes, "It's not hurt than your cry!" To make things a little easier, I press a small kiss on his forehead and ask, "Do you know the meaning of this tattoo?"

He shakes his head and looks back at my tattoo, thinking about it. How could he not understand anything still yet? If he wants to hear it from my mouth even he knows, then I will. He runs his fingers gently on my tattoo and makes sure it isn't hurt.

"I get married to you." I wrap my arms around his neck and tug him tight. "The ocean, waves, and stars are the witnesses for it!" I lean forward and press my lips against his, kissing him so he can't oppose or break my heart.

He pulls away from me and looks into my eyes silently, feeling the change in everything from time on. "I-I just... I don't know what to say. But I have to tell you this if there is no tomorrow. I love you!!" He is caught off guard by his confession. He just spilled out the primary thing that he had bottled up.

I can't help but smile at him. This little angel is finally getting his wings and is about to fly so high that no one will be about to stop him; he will be untouchable.

I hold him against my chest and pull him closer, wrapping my muscled arms around him. My hand is pushing his hair out of the way. Once it's to one side, I press my face into his neck, giving it a light kiss before I'm breathing in slowly. "I love you too," I mumble, resting my chin over his shoulder as we glance at the ocean.

It happened invariably too, but he just played it off and kept his mouth shut from telling the love in me. Now I'm happy at his confession because I'm longing for this moment. A smile curls on my lips when he settles his hands over mine, brushing the pads of my fingers as silence falls around us.