Clouds - One Direction {blurb sorta}

Ashton:

'But love is never simple, no'

You were torn between your bestfriend and your current boyfriend. Although they weren't neccisarily making you choose you felt the need to. You loved your boyfriend a lot even though you were only 19 but your bestfriend Ashton Irwin struck your eye and you had been falling deeper and deeper in love with him each day. His feelings mutual. It was difficult because relationships never come with manuals so it wasn't simple. a lot of jealosuy and conflict between the love trinagle forced you to leave both of them for a while to make your descsion. Which left you to truly have your heart set on Ashton.

Calum:

'You're gonna wish you never left me'.....

You had just finsihed your 2 month visit to the boys on tour and being seperated for 3 hours has already driven you mad. The insane amount of 'missing them' you had was eating you up inside. Calum had warned you before hand that he really didn't want to leave and would be a mess without you but really you felt it was the other way around. The moment you landed back home you called calum but it came up with his voice mail....'hey y/n i know its you im on stage and also 'you're going to wish you never left me' when the beep rang you whispered 'i do wish i never left' then hung up.

Michael:

'Here we go again'...

You and Michael had been fighting non stop for the past month. Everyone knew about it because there were pictures of one of your crying and levaing the house all over the press, you'd rant to your families though you loved him very much. today you were going back to your shared house after 4 days away from him. The moment you walked in it was stanky, mess everywhere, loud music the kitchen was appaling. Michael walked into the front room in his shorts and a box of pizza. 'Y/N! you are home just in time to clean up-' you whispered to yoruself 'here we go again' and starting ranting at him for sexist comments.

Luke:

'yeah we're looking down on the clouds'....

The aroeplane slowed down a little bit and the instructor moved to open the door. He started shouting intructions to the carriers so you weren't really listening instead holding tightly onto Lukes hand as you looked down on the clouds smiling widely. 'Alright mr and mrs hemmings hold on tightly' and the guy jumped causing you to scream an dlaugh and smile all at the same time. You heard cameras clicking but couldn't even care for them. You were finally skydiving with your husband for the first time and it was fucking amazing. You could see Luke out of the corner of your eye before he disappears into a cloud. It was amazing. 

i want to sky dive. holy shit.

enjoying?

love me 

fiz 

that iz

hehehehe

x