Meeting the boys & their girlfriends :D Luke and Ashton

Luke: You and Luke were having a what you 2 would call a 'date day'. You both had decided that since the fair had come to town last week you would go. "Come on Y/N I'm so excitedddd!" Luke screamed running around the house trying to put one shoe on whilst the other was underneath his arm. Luke had more planned than you knew, so he was a lot more excited. "Ok ok I'm coming!" You shouted and stormed down the stairs grabbing some change and you rphone. 

**At the fair**

"Oh my gosh Luke! Look! Lets go come on I want a teddy!" You squealed. Luke searched around quickly then nodded and basically dragge dyou over to the teddy winning game. About half way through Luke's shot, you both heard Luke's name being called  out from a little while behind. After shooting the last ball, handing you, your over-over sized teddy and grabbing your hand you made your way over.

"Y/N these are my bandmates, do you think I could introduce you? Its been nearly 6 months love?" He whispered in your ear. You were quite nervous but nodded your head anyway.

"Hey Cal! This is my beatiful girlfriend of 6 months Y/N!" Luke said. "Hello Y/N I'm Calummm Ash and Mike are being dicks with their girlfriends over there!" Lets just say by the end of the day you had made 6 new bestfriends and werent even that nervous.

Ashton: 

It had been, 2 months and you had heard nothing about Ashton's well-being since being hit by a mini after running after you in a fight. You sat on your bed and cried for days on end. Not wanting to go visit, because his mother already didnt like you and you didnt want to meet his bandmates at a time like this. They would hate you. 

"HELLO BABY I WANT YOU TO PICK UP CAUSE ITS IMPORTANT AND IM CALLING AND I LOVE YOU!" It was your ringtone Ashton had recorded himself so you knew when he was rining. What. You jumped up once you realised it was his ringtone. 

"Hello?" He said down into the phone.

"Er hi, is this err Y/N?" This foreign voice had said.

"Yeah why? whose this."

"I'm Mikey and I'm Ash's bestfriend. He keeps whispering your name in his sleep. Could you come down here please?" He said. Within a few minutes you had jumped out of bed, fixed your hair, brushed your teeth and driven to the hospital where your boyfriend of nearly a year lays.

"Which room is Ashton Irwin?" You shouted to the woman at the front desk. "123" she replied and you sprinted off . The moment you entered the room, Ashton jumped for the first time since. "Oh my god Y/N your here!" Ash said dragging you into a mAAIVE hug. "Hey Ash i'm er sor-" but you were cut off by people clearing there throats. You turned swiftly. "I obviosuly didnt plan to meet you like this but i'm Y/N, Ash's girlfriend!"

---

Slow update that was took me 2 days hahah

Fee <3