you buy your first house together cashton/4

calum: 'hey cal, look theres a massive kitchen oh my god!' you squealed running through the double doors into the stainless stell black and red themed kitchen, the perfect size for your craze of cooking. 'its really big love,almost to big' calum said entering with the real estate person walking behind him. she went on to explain the features but you werent paying attention because you were inlove. within 20 minutes you and calum signed the papers for the house. officially becoming the owners.

ashton: the fifth house you both have visited in a day and you were exhausted. each of the houses only having some of the things you wanted in a house. or specifically a home. you opened the front door holding onto ashton's hand and immeadiatley loving the entrance hall. from your spot you could see the large kitchen and a dining room. everything was perfect. in awe you walked around taking a flyer giving it to ashton. 'its a little out of our price range baby' ashton said holding up the price.

'well a little more to pay for perfection, can't you see we would put our baby in this room and they can have their sisters and brothers in here. and this can be the theatre for them and a play room. we can put stickers -'

'i agree' ashton said nodding as he pictured all your verbal ideas. his feet padded along the soft white carpet running his fingers along the walls. 'i think we should have it' he said but just as you apporached the sales assistent. another couple ran up and bought the house. 'shietles me skittles' you cired before they stopped and gestured to you. 'have it' the man cried after his girlfriend left the house crying'

'good good yes we will take it'