BRA SHOPPING

awesome writer of this and FULL CREDIT goes to : cloudscalum.tumblr.com

Luke: You and Luke had the day off and decided to explore the new city. You were in New York with the boys, as you were travelling with them on tour. A new Victoria's Secret store had opened nearby and you begged Luke if you could go there together.

"I don't understand why I have to go!" Luke whined.

"Well why don't you want to go?" You replied.

"Maybe because it's awkward"

You let out a light giggle and told him that if he came with you, he could help you try them on in the fitting rooms. Luke grinned and agreed, grabbing his phone and your hand.

After walking for a few minutes, some fans had noticed you and you both stopped to take pictures with them all. Some of them even followed you into Victoria's Secret.

"Oh no, now they're going to make fun of me on the internet" Luke pouted, causing you to laugh.

"Stop complaining or I'm not going to let you in"

Luke quickly became quiet, and by the time you chose out all of the bras you liked, the fans had left the store.

You pulled Luke into a dressing room with you as you started taking your clothes off. He became a little uncomfortable as it was in a semi-public place and has never done anything that risky.

"Now, which one would you like me to try on?" You asked as he gulped.

His eyes traced your whole body admiringly before he chose a nice lace red bra.

"Perfect" You said, trying it on.

"You're perfect" he said, while beginning to kiss your neck.

Calum: You spent a whole day out with your friends, shopping and having a good time. Calum came back from rehearsal a few hours earlier due to some of the sound not being ready at the arena. You were in the middle of shopping for some bras when you received a text from Calum.

Hey baby, I've been home for about an hour now, when are you coming home? xx

I'm out shopping, I'll be home soon xx

But I miss you :( I want you here with me now x

You decided not to reply and to tease him a little. You continued choosing out your bras when you got another message a few minutes later.

Don't you miss me too :(

You giggled and ignored again, going into the dressing rooms to try on some beautiful bras that even left you in awe. You looked at your phone again to see another message from Calum.

Babe.. are you mad at me? Why aren't you answering?

You decided to take a really risky photo of you in the most gorgeous black, lace bra with a small diamond heart in the center. You were satisfied with the photo and sent it to Calum. You instantly got a message back.

Holy shit babe, you better be coming home soon xx"

You smiled, grabbing the bra to pay for it and heading home to your impatient boyfriend.

Ashton: You were in a changing room, trying on some bras for work, so that they were comfortable and matched the shirt you wore on top. They needed to be plain white, as the shirt was almost transparent white so you picked a few plain ones that you liked and thought about it. Ashton was supposed to be waiting outside the change room but when you called his name a few times he didn't reply. When you looked under the door, you noticed that he wasn't even there.

"What the hell" you whispered to yourself.

You decided to just leave it and try on one of the other bras. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"(Y/N) It's me, Ashton. Open up"

You opened the door to find him standing there with heaps of really sexy bras.

"What the heck Ashton, where were you?"

"Getting these for you to try on" He smiled, handing them over to you.

"But Ash, I don't need these ones - that's not why I'm here."

Ashton leaned forward and whispered

"Princess, it's why I'm here. You're going to try these on, I'll buy them and we'll take them home, okay?" He said as he kissed your forehead.

You smiled and nodded your head, as you could never win with him, taking the bras in the change rooms and trying them on as well.

Michael: You were laying on the bed with Michael, scrolling through some sites on your laptop for online shopping as he laid behind you, cuddling into you. You bought a few dresses and shoes you liked, and went onto a lingerie website so you could buy yourself a nice bra. You finished choosing out the one you liked and clicked on "payment" so you could pay and move on.

"I gotta go to the bathroom real quick" You said to Michael, as he released his grip on you.

You didn't realise, but Michael watched what you were buying the whole time. He quickly cancelled the payment option and went back to your shopping cart. He didn't like the fact that you only bought one thing, although he liked it very much. He chose some really sexy bras, thongs, suspenders, black nylon thigh-high socks, dresses - you name it - he bought it. He put in his credit card details and finished the payment. You came back to bed and put the laptop on your lap again.

"I paid for you, don't worry about it babe" He said, bringing you in closer to him.

"But Michael... My bra was only $40.. Why is the total $320?"

His eyes widened as he forgot to log out of your account.

"I may or may not have bought you a few more things" 

awesome writer of this and FULL CREDIT goes to : cloudscalum.tumblr.com