He sees you at a show and... #ROWYSOtour

in honour of my recent 5sos concert 

Ashton 

It was nearing the end of their show and you had had a hoarse voice  since the second song (regretting not bringing a water bottle) Tears were coming out of your eyes like waterfalls like a classic fangirl. For your birthday your mum had bought you mosh standing tickets and sound check for the Brisbane Show. 

As the final drum beats were played out you screamed along with everyone else clapping. The boys came forward to do their usual bow after waving and hi-5ing a couple of fans. You included scoring one from Calum and Luke. You called out for Ashton when the crowd settled a little him being your favourite,at the sound of his name he turned around looked to ind the source. You waved furiously and when he spotted you his smile widened and he waved back.

He knelt down near the edge of the stage causing you to freeze and the fangirls surrounding to stop dead.

"Helloo there" He cheered you replied, "Hey Ash" he handed you a slip of paper and stood up putting his hand to his ear and mouthing "call me" 

The girls around you screamed and jumped whilst you open the slip of paper 

"Hey you're pretty call me after the show **********" 

FUCKKKK YESSSS

Michael:

"Right now is the time we bring a member of audience up on stage to play some instruments who wants to come up?" Michael shouted into the microphone. Everyone around you in standing mosh went bloody berserk but you stayed calm smiling big and waving your arms in the air. Little did you know michael was staring at you with a smile on his face.

"How about you love?" He asked, you looked up to see the lucky chick to see everyone looking at you. "Yes you, you dork get up on stage Blue hair" He pointed directly at you and security helped you up on stage. You were blinded by the spotlights but managed to adjust. On the inside you were screaming and crying and breaking down. Its not everyday your favourite gives you a nickname and calls you up on stage. 

"Whats your name?" He asked holding the microphone under your chin. "Elodie" you replied, you voice trembling at how close he was. The boys surround you and let your try Michaels guitar (which he purposely brushed hands for and helped you fixed it and Calums bass. 

"Ash can I bang the drums?" You asked him, he moved over after shouting yesand you sat there hitting the symbols to the tune of don't stop. Which was the only song you could play on any instrument. When it was your time to leave the stage after like 10 minutes of being within 2 meters of your boys Michael came over and whispered in your ear. "Can you please stay I want to see you afterwards. I've told Gerald the security?" you nodded and kissed his cheek bouncing off stage fans already shouting out "MELODIE" (your ship name)

Calum 

You were sitting in the first teir seating of the show but had just got knocked in the head by a plastic cup gladly thrown by your fan account hate Margo. Complementary to your injuries the arena staff offered to move you closer to the front where you and your 3 friends could get a better view. you all had to walk around through the back area to get to your seats. Half way down the stairs you heard loud laughing and "SHUT UP LUKE". You and your 3 friends stopped dead in your tracks, you were headed to 5sos. 

The arena staff member smiled at you all then proceeded to go down. she knocked on a door and shouted "Calum, she's here" You all ran down to follow her large smiles on your faces. The arena staff member lead you 4 into a room where your favourite males ever were standing Calum your favourite blushing furiously while the boys smirked. 

He came forward and stood right in front of you making you become hot and flushed because CALUM HOOD. "Um-I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime and I'm sorry for hitting you in the head with a cup" You chuck;ed at him (so how come Margo said she did it?!?!? and how did he manage) 

but you nodded smiling getting more and more excited. "Sure. I'm Isabelle" "Well I'm Calum do you want to sit back hear with your friends with us?" You nodded noticing the girls already talking to favourites. Calum had spotted you when walking round disguised and threw a cup at you letting you get taken back stage pretending you to better seats (you did end up like his lap tbh)

Luke:

Soundcheck ticket holders had just been allowed in, and you were the first fan through the doors and over to the stage. Luke was sitting on an amp strumming his acoustic guitar causing you to halt and let out a little gasp. "Hello?" You said getting his attention before everyone else came rushing through. "Hey-oh my god you scared me. Have the doors opened?" He asked stumbling over his words quickly putting his guitar down and wiping his hands on his sweats.

"Yeah so unless you wanna be mobbed by a whole bunch of Londoners - I would probably leave" You chuckled and he nodded. "Nice chatting-"

"Grace my name is grace" You smiled. "Nice chatting Grace, enjoy the show babe- I mean um beauti.ful I mean never mind" You laughed at him lightly waving and ran forward to the stage. While you were the only person in the actual area area you jumped on stage and wrote your name plus number on a piece of paper sticking it to Lukes guitar jumping off stage before everyone else comes. 

During the show luke finds you in the crowd and holds up the piece of paper nodding and smiling. 

"I'll call you grace" he says into the microphone causing everyone to go into a frenzy. 

lol k idk what this was and same are like what i would want some are like adorable I didn't really have specific places but London for Luke obviously.