New Year's shenanigans

Ashton: 'hey, y/n hurry up come on they've started roasting marshmellows!' ashton laughed but yelled out behind him as you ran from your ten tto meet him at the edge of the clearing. 'sorry, sorry, you could have gon on though..' you suggested making your way to the little camping plastic table. you stole a plate off michael's girlfriend and piled it with marshmellows before turning on your heels and heading over to the fire. '2 minutes, i'll get the radio' calum shouted. all the boys and their girlfriends sat around the campfire roasting marshmellows in the middle of no where, you could see the fireworks as they went off just above your heads. you grabbed a sparkler off luke and waved it around ashton taking lots of photos. 'i love you, happy new year baby!' he whispered into your ear before kissing you, no one went to bed until 6 after watching the sunrise, the first one of the new year.

Luke: the music was blasting your ear drums some rap shit that no one could understand, but you were way to drunk to care. Luke had left to get another round of shots because his round whilst you stayed with the other boys and their girlfriends dancing off to the side and chatting loudly. smiles never left any of your faces and you were happy to have a loving boyfriend and picked up 6 new bestfriends a long the way. 'Come on girls last selfie for 2014!' you cheered sliding your phone out of your bar and holding it high, you all smiled and pouted and the flash went off, immeadiatley sending it to them. you suddenly felt arms wrap around your waist and you jumped. 'hey hey just me!' luke laughed turning you around to face him. he too had th ebiggest grin on his face, he handed you a shot . 'to the new year' ashton shouted. 'to the new year' and on that it was 2015, you swallowed the breverage and heard luke laughing at your reaction. hitting his arm  you kissed him before partying late into the night. 

Michael: You and Micahel were snuggled up on the sofa of your hotel, covered head to toe in wolly pj's, socks and even a blanket. Mikey poured you a cup of champange and then himself switching the soccor channel to the fireworks. 'Thanks baby, ah this is so peaceful' you laughed lightly resting your head on his shoulder. the jazz music in the backround making you smile because it was a favourite of yours. 'Woah! Look at Sydney's fireworks!' He excalimed pointing at the screen. 'Never fail to impress our country does' you took a sip of your wine and talked about nothing but everything 'We still have 5 hours to go ah i hate the wait' you muttered, streching out. 'How about we just get our coats and go for a walk over the London Bridge come on that'd be cool!' You agreed and changed into some jeans before leaving hand in hand with Mikey. the walk was quiet except for the cheers and screams from the parks and drunk people running around in flashing lights in minus degree weather. you reached the centre of the bridge and heard the countdown. you turned to mikey '5,4' on 3 he place his lips on yours and you kissed until after the finish of the sentence happy new year, 'signifying, a great ending and a perfect begning!' he cheered before greeting people together.

Calum:  'Cal babe, could you get the door?' you asked fixing your sumbaro. 'yes oh my god so excited; he fangirled walking down the hall towards the front letting in a sea of guests including both your families and the boys plus their families. All dressed to impress going towards the mexican theme. 'Welcome Welcome' you shouted hugging everyone. Soon you sat to eat some tacos, 'wow we should do this every year' Cal whispered into your ear. 'maybe take it in turns, its a bit much-' 'HAPPY NEW YEAAR' Michael screamed from the other end of the table. everyone turned to look to him. 'oh sorry just wanted your attention we have 0.2 seconds mateys' you all ran in a hazzarding mess outside on the balcony to watch the fireworks on the beach. 'Happy New Year y/n' 'Happy new year Luke' 'Happy new year Y/n' 'Happy new year Mikey' 'Happy new year y/n' 'happy new year ash' 'happy  new year baby' and just as you went to reply everyone choursed happy new year cal! you laughed before connecting lips earning whistles from everyone. flipping them the finger you bought out your mexican styled cocktails!

hey there, i know i'm so late with new years and everything but i have writers block and dont know how to move forward. i feel as though mikey's was the only half decent one here and im sorry about that. i do try

happy new year everyone i hope this year is geat, don't remember what happened in 2014 its over that chapter has been read and complete open up new ones, try new things go new places. also the idea of mexican themed is because every new year since i can remember we celebrate in the style of different cultures this year mexican and it was yum bc tacos and burritos.

love to all stay safe this year you can do it.

i raise a glass in memory of those who didn't make it to this, may you rest in peace

fee x