Meeting the family - Ashton and Mikey

EDITED GRAMMAR

Mikey: You stared out of the window of your buggy as Michael drove on the 'Never Ending Road' to accompany him to his cousins wedding. You were both nervous and excited, of the 3 months you had been dating it would be the first time you have met his whole family and you wanted to make a good impression. "Y/N, stop shaking love, they are going to love you!" Michael said taking a sharp left causing your natural waist long curls to bounce. "I'm trying but I'm nervous. What if they-" "But they will now hush my young one  we has arrived!" He said pulling over into a tight park. He got out quickly and raced to greet you at your door, grabbing your hand the 2 of you walked slowly over to where the ceremony was being held. Michael tightend his grip on your hand when you got closer to his parents for everyone had stopped talking. "Mum, Dad, everyone this is my girlfriend Y/N!" He sad with the biggest grin. You were surrounded by his family them asking questions and commenting on your dress choice. Lets just say you were loved by all, because they knew if you were anything like Mikey you would be a joy.

Ashton: You sat silently in your chair, preparing yourself for when your name was called and you were an offical graduate of school for like ever. You looked around quickly hoping to catch a glimpse of the blonde-brown curly haired green eyed boy you call your boyfriend. "Y/N Y/L/N" You stood and walked to the stage, clasping your diploma in your hand and headed for the other side of the stage. Looking up out into the crowd you spotted your boyfriend Ashton clapping and silently cheering, along with your parents and what looked like his parents. Oh no! panic rushed through out you. 

After the ceremony, you jumped off the stage and ran towards Ash who picked you up and twirled you around. You giggled as he said "I'm so very proud of you, shall i introduce you to Mama Irwin and my siblings?" You nervously nodded and he pulled away and jazzed hands you "Mama this is my lovely no graduated girlfriend Y/N!" he said. "Aw she is gorgeous! Congratulations dear!" She said. After many minutes of talking to your parents too you were invited to go over with your parent to the Irwins for a late dinner, "See she loves you my little graduate!" Ash whispered as he grabbed your hand and sprinted out the hall 

----------

Ok so i thought Ashtons was pretty cute, I'm going to mix up the next 2 so much hahahah

Feekbe <3

EDITED GRAMMAR