Your first day at work

Michael: You were quite nervous, but kept you head high as you carrie dyour cardboard box filled with everything you'd need into your little office space. The office was all white and clean with an industrial feel which you adorded. You met and were introduced to everyone including your boss and the CEO of the company them wasting no time in setting you to work on an old classic 'robbin hood' so with a fresh coffee in your hand you went on with your day. Finsihing up at 4 and going for dinner with some of your workmates in order to bond.

Ashton: Your first day of work was meeting the cast and crew on set at the movie 'If I Stay' you had to be there for 7am which was rather early but you were on time. Everyone sat down to a big breakfast to get to know each other and the characters you were chosen for. You started chatting to Jamie Blackley since he was your co-star in the film. At 11am you and the rest of the team did a script run through of the first half of the film. At 4pm you left happy and satisified with your career descion hoping all goes well.

Calum: Your first day of work was rather tiring and busy, you were hired by Jamie Oliver himself to work in one of his many resturants in Perth 'Jamies Italian' You were in a city that you didn't know, only arriving hte day before and still getting used to the timezone difference. You were in the kitchen working along side the head chef hoping your meals were up to scratch. Though when introduced to the dinning room everyone clapped thankyou for a beautiful meal. you got along well with the other staff although not wanting to get too close as you only had a 3 month contract before returning to Sydney permnamently.

Luke: You first day as a lawyer was rather simple, your boss was showing you around the firm and introducing you to other members of staff and showing you the case files. You attended a run through of what a court case would sould look like with some other new members and got your office and desk sorted. You clocked off at 5pm meeting Luke in town for a late dinner hoping everyday would be simple like today.