At the Beach.

Michael: You pulled up at the beach your car full of gear and man children that call themselves your boyfriend and bestfriends. 'Right everybody has to grab a bag or a ball or a towell not just their dicks and a hat out out' you yelled to the noisy 4. you slammed the door to your car shut and opened the back door  letting the herd out. suprisingly they listened to you. you laid out on your beach towel telling the boys you'd be 10 minutes tanning then all for in the water. well you fell asleep as you were tanning and 'guarding' the gear so michael came along and picked you up before throwing you into the freezing ocean. from there you had a spalshing fight with the others and playd some beach cricket and ate hot dogs from the beach bar. before taking selfies with the sunset behind you.

one ashton took of you and michael kissing struck your eye and you posted it on all social media with the caption '@y/n: i love this man child not as much as the day and the sun though- im out bye'

Ashton: You pulled on your bright green swim cap an dfix the side of your goggles before walking to stand at the starting line. 'GO Y/N! YOU CAN DO IT BABY!' Ashton shouted frrom where he was sitting on the beach towell. The sun was shinning bright it being 42 degree heat, the septators were covered in hats and sunscreen. Your bright yellow swim suit clashing. The starter pistol went off and you and 29 other competitors ran to the ocean to completed your 2.3k swim. After completing your race you ran up onto the shore and onto the finish line, you could see and hear the boys plus their girlfriends cheering for you, you waved before colecting your 1st place trophy for openwater swimming.

Calum: You were set up just north of Bondi Beach enjoying the first day of summer soaking up the sun, playing volley ball with Calum and his family. Along with that you were sipping on a mocktail laughing with Mali. 'Y/N GRAB HIT THE BALL' Calum shouted to you as he hit it over the net. Your side won resulting in Calum sulking. You ran along throing your arm around his neck 'oo sore loser come on i want to get some home made ice cream. your mum makes the bloody best' you said running up to joy as she pulled out the ice creams. You took one and sat down on the towell after pulling your little shorts on. You rested your head on Calums shoulder smiling big. He pulled out his phone from your beach bag and selfie stick. 'everyone in the photo!' taking a selfie even if people werent looking at the phone. You laughed and smiled along with his fam having fun.

Luke: You sat inbetween Jack and Ben as they interogated you with questions. 'come on y/n tell us, what do you see in him' Ben asked for the hundreth time pointing to your tall boyfriend who was splashing about in the water with his mum and his cousin. 'Well everything, you see-' you started but Jack put his hand over your mouth. 'Thats our brother y/n no stop!' He laughed removing his hand once you licked it. 'You asked!' you chuckled standing up and brushing the sand from your booty. You sprinted off towards your boyfriend leaving the brothers behind. You jumped onto lukes baack causing him to loose his balance. 'Hello there' you laughed putting you down and turning around to put his arms around your waist. 'Hi!' You chuckled. 'The boys done asking questions?' he asked sheilding the sun from hsi eyes. 'Yes i think so, have you finished here I have to get to a loo' you said pulling the sleeves on your hoodie down. Although the sun was out it was freezing cold. He pecked your lips before letting you run off to the loo blcok.

how romantic