Permanent Vacation

trigger warning: major feels espesh luke. no but seriously I'm not going to write a cliche for lukes just please its very straightforward about death. 

Michael:

"Michael, Mikey holy mother of god get up!" You tugged at the blanket Michael had cocooned himself in as you hurriedly tugged on your converse. "Mmhhh. What Y/N?" He mumbled rolling over. You ran your fingers through your hair and said "They saw us last night at the diner and are here we need to get out the back way. Come on." Michael reluctantly got up and helped you pack the small of your belongings in the backpackers bag you carried. He chucked your scarf at you at the same time you threw him another sweater. the american air was freezing and on the TV, they said there would be snow. From the inside of the small hotel room you could hear the screams of Michael's many fans and paparazzi outside and hurried footsteps of people trying to control the crowds. Michael and you quietly opened the hotel room door and looked both ways before in fits of giggles escaped to the elevator room. "This is actually rather exciting." Michael stated smiling down at you, "I know we are on a run from the world. Where should we go next?" You asked him pressing the ground floor in the elevator, you took a quick mirror selfie the roof reflection before running out into the lobby and out the back door. Out into the cold San Francisco night, scarves wrapped tightly around your necks, hand in hand giggling at the stupid people still surrounding the hotel waiting to catch a glimpse of you two on your permanent vacation.

Calum:

"Okay so when we land we need to go straight to the car rental place its only a 5 minute walk from baggage claim and then once we have settled into our hotel we can go exploring, I was thinking about saving the snorkelling and mountain hiking for the next day though when I think about it we might need some-" "Y/N, please chill out we are going to be here for 4 months. We have all the time in the world to do everything and anything." Calum reminded you after you again for the 4th time to him on your plane to Tahiti. You sighed and flipped him off. You were just so excited, a place you had wanted to visit for years and years was only a few minutes away. "Okay but will you please let me practice my french?" You asked whipping out your little french pocket dictionary. Calum nodded at you and took the small book out of your hands. "Comment allez-vous?" "Bien. Je vous remercie." Calum clapped and moved a couple pages along. "Êtes-vous excité?" you smiled at your boyfriend before nodding. "En français," he requested. "bien. idiot. Je veux que ce voyage en avion à la fin"  "Moi aussi" . Being 100% certain about your french speaking skills, you pulled the book out of Calums hands and moved the arm rest from inbetween the two of you. Getting comfortable on his lap and falling asleep, hoping to catch a nap in the last 15 minutes of the flight. "Oh don't mind me, I'll just be uncomfortable and not get much sleep." He mumbled playing with your hair. "merde de".

Ashton:

Ashton marked day day 59 on the small piece of paper you had while you collected more bananas from the trees you had inhabited. 59 days ago your boat got caught in a storm and you woke up next to a strange boy on the sand on an island. Despite the language barrier in the 59 days of spending together, you had fallen in love. You heard Ashton groan and come sit next to you on the log. A log protected by a wall of trees but has a beautiful view of the island beach. "Are you good good?" You asked him handing him a bright yellow banana. He nodded. "I tired of waiting for help. Are they even looking for us?" He asked. You felt his question rhetorical but you felt the need to answer anyway. "I mean no harm, now they would be looks for wreck of the boat." He giggled at you attempt of English. You were getting better and better. A few grammatical errors here and there but otherwise. "I just want to know how the fans are getting on. If they are okay. How is the band?" This time instead of answering him because you truly didn't have an answer you just stood up and started to give him a shoulder massage. "A lot of stress. Relax. It is peaceful. We are on a permanent vacation until they find us okay. Worry about survival" He just groaned and tilted his head forward. "Our permament vacation. Reminds me of a song." 

Luke:

8 months ago you lost your bestfriend. Your world, soulmate, brother, bestfriend. So many words to describe him but dead was not one you were yet to associate with him. Although it had been 8 months, you were still in the state of denial often calling up his phone in order to leave a voice message for him. His parents promised they would continue to keep his phone open for a little while longer just a log enough for you to be able to memorise it. It had been a long day at work, the cliche it rained on the way to work, you were drenched. You forgot your bosses special order coffee, and gave her yours nearly giving her a heart attack when she found out she had just drank Hi-Lo milk with 3 packets of white sugar, you hadn't finished your final edit for your column in the magazine nearly missing this weeks spot and well your job. Luckily your mum had dropped the car off and you decided at 7.30pm it was time for a call to Luke Hemmings. You dialled the number you had imprinted on your brain and waited for it to ring out. "Y/N?" His voice was barely audible but it sounded much like it had before the accident. "Oh hey, I was just calling-" Luke started to appear, It was almost blinding. "No no silly, what are you doing here?" He reached out to grab your arm and you flew straight into him. "I have no idea. I wanted to call to check up on you. You haven't been answering any of my calls or texts. That is so rude." He chuckled at my behaviour and pulled away. "I've been busy-" "Too busy for your bestfriend? Where are you anyway why can't I see anything but you." He put his delicate hand up. "So many questions and so little time. I will answer all your questions if you choose to follow me. If you do not It'll be best you don't know". You shook your head thinks like other faces and metal poles obstructing your view. In the far distance you could see Luke start to fade away before running after him screaming. "lets go on a permanent vacation where it'll just be us" you whispered finally grabbing his hand, and letting him lead the way. Beep. 

(do you guys understand what happened in lukes? 

I would like to formally apologise for the french up there, I tried my best, using my own knowledge of the language and google translate plus what I remember off the old french pocket dictionary. If I made any mistakes and you can speak french. Let me know asap and i will sort it out bella pronto. also yes i do have an obsession with the french polynesia espesh tahiti and bora bora as displayed in cake) 

i feel hell bad for making lukes sad but u know what. 

i don't actually have a thing for this so pls just leave comments vote and request xoxoxox

this was inspired by a tweet i saw (shameless self promo @sophie_cliff01 on twitter follow me) about 5sos being in bali for ages it it being a permanent vacation so s/o to the girl on my tl for this inspo. 

FUN FACT: PERMANENT VACATION CAME ON SHUFFLE THE MOMENT I STARTED WRITING SO GUESS WHO HAD IT ON REPEAT LMAO ME BYE I LOVE THIS SONG STUDIO OR NOT ITS GREAT. GO 5SOS)

much long an so sorry.