Boy takes something you need

HEADS OUT THE GUTTER BITCHES !!!!!

its the first day back of school today and this is the first time I've been awake before 12.30pm in like 3 weeks and worn a bra. the constriction. I'm exhausted someone swap places with me particularly someone who has summer holidays rn 

Ashton:

"I swear to god boy, where the bloody hell is my vlogging camera I'm going to Harry Potter World today and i want to blog this for my channel" You shouted at you boyfriend Ashton whilst throwing the lounge pillows all over the floor. You were frustrated, yesterday afternoon after you used your vlogging camera and edited that blog it went missing. You were suspicious that Ashton had it because you had caught him talking to himself when you woke up.

His girly giggle came from behind the sliding door. "I'm sorry baby I kind of wanted to use it-"

in fury you snatched the little blue camera out of his hand and hit his chest lightly. "God you idiot now have a good day I'm already late" You grabbed you bag and slipped out the door. 

As you hopped into the car driving you to harry potter world, you were watching Ashton's video of you and him cuddling and his video message that you decided you would edit and add to the daily vlog. 

Calum:

All afternoon you had been looking for your makeup bag throughout the hotel room. You and Calum were headed to an awards night and it had gone missing yet again. You groaned in frustration and sat on the bed running your fingers through Cals hair. He was fast asleep and you didn't want to wake him for something like this because you know he hates makeup, which gave you an idea. 

Your Mum always said stuff you loose is often in blind sight. You ran around the hotel room throwing clothing and teddies and pillows everywhere before finding the bag stashed between the two sofa cushions. "Calum" you grumbled stepping into the bathroom and starting on your makeup.

"I was hoping you wouldn't find that, you are beautiful without it. I'm only here for your arse anyway babe" his gruff voice from the bathroom door scared you as he wrapped his hands around your waist. "Yeah well its not about you honey i want to look more 10/10 then usual besides i'm only here to get close to Michael. Brush your teeth you have morning breath"

Luke:

You knew straightaway Luke had taken your guitar to the studio instead of his own when you saw his in place of your own. You giggled but were annoyed because you were writing songs with All Time Low  today as part of your song writing internship.

You pulled out your phone and speed dialed Lukes phone.

"Hel-"

"Luke love, I know you love my guitar more then your own but I needed it today because I'm working with All Time Low"

"Oh sorry kitten, um I kind of-" Luke and i had this habit of interrupting each other at times like this we tend to catch on and have our own say before the other finishes. The boys find it really annoying  but we reckon its cute.

"You want them to like play it or something. God you are a goose okay sure. Love you I'm going to shower" Luke butt in a love you too and thank you a million before you hung up sighing and heading to the shower. 

Michael:

HE TAKES YOUR VIRGINITY AND YOU NEED IT BC CHURCH AND YOUR DAD BAOUT WHOOP YO ASS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A PURITY RING AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY GONNA DISOWN YOU

just kidding. 

no I'm not

love yous 

(AND GUYS TODAY WAS THE SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL IM SORRY I WAS POSTING YESTERDAY BUT MY INTERNET DECIDED TO QUIT ON ME AT SCHOOL AND HOME SO?!?!?!?!?!?!!? ENJOY)