telling the fans - Luke and Ashton

Luke: Just as you stepped outside hand in hand with your boyfriend from a cute date at the peir resturant you were bombared with angry fans, hysterical fans and hapy fans trying to unravel Lukes mystery relationship with his mystery girl - you. You quickly removed your hand from his and moved discreetly away from him as he guided you out the cafe. Immeadiatley being blocked from moving his car from the space as fans surrounded the car trapping you both inside.

Luke started giggling and got his phone out to video himself, he told you to take out your phone to film the fans reactions "Helloo! Luke here with my beautiful GIRLFRIEND y/n, if all the fans surrounding our car could please make way so i dont run you over or leave no one will be hurt and also did i mention this beautiful woman next to me is my girlfriend, yeah well she is and i love her but that is none of your buisness and if you want me to be happy then don't be rude and jealous lil shits i love you have a good day!" 

Just after he posted the video, in sync all of the fans heads looked down to their phones in which you leaned over thanking luke by kissing him.

-----

Ashton:

Ashton and yourself had been dating since before Luke's first ever video, so when Ashton first joined the band you were in the backround and always have been. The fans knew from the start so no harm was ever done. Ashton plans to love you and keep you forever x

-----

ahh im so sorry this was so far apart whoop doing some late night editing hahah :)

Fee x

ps that gif gave me feels