TIME OF THE MONTH FIGHTING BACK

inspired by someone blaming me going off on my period today. enjoy.

michael:

all day you had been getting more and more irritated with michael's attitude towards helping you around the house. Although it was only the boys and their girlfriends coming to dinner and they'd been to your house more times then taylor swift has had boyfriends you still like to make sure it was clean. 

"michael come on please, i just need you to fold this washing it'll take you 10 minutes-" michael interrupted you by slamming his controller down on the ground next to him. 

"Jesus christ, i'm doing it. would you go away and be by yourself you are so angry on your period" this fueled the fire and you snapped turning around. "EXCUSE ME? I WOKE UP IN A PUDDLE OF MY OWN BLOOD THIS MORNING IS THAT HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO END YOUR AFTERNOON?" 

ashton: 

that last 3 dates ashton had blown you off to hang out with the boys. at first you understood and let it be somewhat grateful because of university exams coming up but it was getting more frequent and he was leaving for tour again soon so you confronted him. 

at first he was pretty chill about it but got riled up blaming everything from your apparent clinginess to the attitude towards him hanging out with his friends on your period. 

"honey, shut the fuck up. if you put a girl in  a bad mood and you cop it its your own fault, don't blame a period because you fucked up" you paused "by the way, I'm not even on my period arsehole"

LOL JUST MASHTON BECAUSE IM ANGRY AS SHIT ABOUT HTIS LIKE IF YOU OR ANYONE PUTS SOMEONE WHO HAS THE POSSIBILITY OF GETTING A PERIOD IN A BAD MOOD AND YOU COP IT THEN PLS DONT BLAME IT ON THAT. BECAUSE NO IF YOU COP IT ITS BECAUSE YOU DID SHIT. IF WE ARE ON OUR PERIODS YOU MIGHT JUST COP IT A LITTLE BIT MORE BUT PLS IF U BE AN ARSE GET AN ARSE ATTITUDE. PERIOD OR NOT WE CAN STILL GET ANGRY AS SHIT. 

RANT OVER K.BYE