TRICK OR TREAT went wrong LOL

Calum: Walking out onto the road your hand holding a bag full of goodies, you laughed whilst dodging Calum's glare. You watched the ninja turtle jump from place to place (trying to hear you cry) entertaining onlookers. "Calummm come on hurry up! This is the last house before we can-" but your sentence we stopped short when you felt your body get cold and numb. Squeals filling your ears. You opened your eyes confused as you looked around. looking down you saw yourself covered head to toe in water. "Oh shit!" You cried you April costume slightly ruined. "THE LOLLIES!" YOU shouted ripping open the bag to find they were untouched. Calum reached you in the middle of the road whilst laughing. "I'm not even sure what happened there" Walking home you got warm by the fire watching my little pony and eating your candy you scorded.

Michael: You held your boyfriends hand as you knocked upon your neighbours door. Delighted to get your hands on some more lollies you waited whilst the door opened. A creepier then normal man opened the door for probably the 100th time that evening. "What do you want?" He growlled angrily. "Trick or-" You started to sing song but were cut off "This is farkin australia mate you not from round here? we don't celebrate that shit here get lost get out" you nodded furiously eager to get away but Michael had other plans. "TRICK OR TREAT!" He shouted into the mans face. The man glared whilst turning around ready to slam the door. "Wait...I'll i''l its SAW" The man screamed and shut the door before shutting off the lights. You fell into fits of laughter running away feet padding against the pavement Michaels following.

Ashton: Opening your front door to yet again another lot of costume decorated kids handing out lollies and chocolate eager to get out yourself before th night is over. Your Powerranger costumer glowing. Ashton appeared next to you with the suggestion "Why don't we just leave a few bowls out front and go along!" You nodded putting the bowls out, hoping that everyone took their equal fair share. Grabbing a pillowcase and your weapons you walked outside along your drive. You hadn't even made it to the end of your drive way before your house alarms started going off and a window smashed. Ashton started yelling at the kids for throwing rocks at the windows and people. You realised though it was actually a burgular. "Ash, stop its a burgular look" You pointed to the window where a large shawdow was. "I'll protect you go sit on the letter box" You nodded and sat as you watched him open the door and throw the guy out taking the money and jewlery from his hand. "I think we need a dog" Ashton muttered before pulling you back inside saying next year!

Luke: You and Luke sat on your front porch under the moonlight listening to the cheers of the street, after spending at least 2 hours trick or treating. Both of you were scoffing lollies and chocolate bars. You Sleeping Beauty dress looked perfect on you luke had said countless times whil you reckon he suited up nicely in his Prince Charming suit. Laughing at some silly joke he just made, your contagious laugh interuppted when you heard a chainsaw from a few feet infront of you. You screamed clutching onto Luke his eyes nearly popping out their sockets. The man with the saw coming closer and closer, you whimpering as he roared the saw. You looked around and saw surrounding people with saws too. Luke yelled "PISS OFF!" Which caused them the come closer. Grabbing his phone Luke started dialing 000 whilst protecting you. Just as the saw man got right up close the police pulled up and dragged them away. Although the saw man claimed they were trick or treating. You had a sercurity camera evidence. Running inside and locking the doors. You stayed like that for a few days

-

000 is the australian emergancy line btw and also lukes gave me chills to write. did anyone think wow biggest plot twist ever

also the youtuber video is of the hashtag songs that 5sos song the other day and its one of my favs

Fee x