Ideal Date Night described CAL

Calum ~ "Your cream cheese pie mam and for you a bacon deluxe pie! please enjoy!" The male waitress exclaimed placing the extremaly hot pies down infront of you and your boyfriend in your favourite cafe. As you ate the conversations kept flowing. "Are you excited for this evenings bowling match! I think I'm going to win tonight I've been sneaking in extra practice!" You said gobbling up the last of your delicious pie. "You do realise the plastic play sets from big w don't count as practice nor does the wii but we will see. I'm always excited these turn out to always be my favourite date nights!" Slipping his hand in yours and handing the waitress a 20 dollar bill on the way out you swung your arms back and forth giggling at each others lame attempts to playfully put each other down for the match. "But you cant even hold the heaviest childrens ball Y/n!" Calum exclaimed giuding you along the dark footpath to the entrance of your favourite place. 

"Doesn't mean a thing tonight I'm going to win and you know it!" You cried, letting go of his hand to take the size 8 pair of shoes off the counter. Sliding them on over your socks you went and sat in the far lane occupying yoursef with flappy bird and twitter whilst waiting for calum to pay for the lane and shoes. Strutting over he placed a marble green coloured ball into the line of others. You selected an orange and purple swirl ball. '"Alright the loser has to do whatever the winner wants!" Calum said typing in yours and his names. You nodded taking you ball and throwing your arm back. Letting go mid air on its way back allowed to ball to hit the smooth surface and roll in a perfect line down the middle earning a Strike! for round 1. Of course this had never happened before so you squealed and poked your tongue out at calum. He sighed grabbing his ball and throwing it, obviously trying to copy you throw. by round 6 you were infact winning, earning nearly all strikes whilst Calum the usual winner was scoring low for most of the time the ball went into the crators. 

"Do we need to get the bumpers up for you Cal?" You jittered into his ear whilst yet again the ball fell.  On his next turn you stood behind him and guided his arm behind you and then let go just as you did earning him to cause a Strike. He jumped up and down and spun you around. You giggled before getting kicked out for making too much noise.

"Now since you won.. you get to do whatever I say! Amirite or amirite?" You say smirking as you lead Calum to the car. "You're waittttt...." He mutters running after you.......

-

Yeah so um im not quite sure and if you start hating bc bowling really bowling is an actual sport in australia, like its a thing and also its rather cute date night tbh and lots of people do it so no hate pls

i live in australia if you didnt already catch on

Fee x