Article Written about your relationship on MTV snapchat

You know the MTV snapchat that is like a digital version of a magazine....that 

Michael

"Is 5 Seconds of Summer Michael Clifford and Y/N Y/L/N back together? Y/S/N were everybody OTP for 3 years before reportedly splitting back in May due to a cheating scandal however last week Clifford and Y/L/N were spotted together again having lunch at a regular hot spot for the pair. in Atlanta. They both looked happy and even shared dessert together. Later on Clifford tweeted "good to have you back" but who was this aimed at, his bandmate Luke Hemmings had flown in that evening to join the other 3 so this is unclear. This isn't the first time evidence has appeared on Tuesday night Clifford and his bandmate Calum Hood took a snapchat of themselves in the car talking about the new album; in the background (or more like squashed in-between Clifford and the car window) Y/L/N was sitting on her phone smiling before hiding her face with her hair and the camera quickly changing back to the bandmates. The 5sos family of course bought this to the boys attention but no one has addressed it yet. Y/N Y/L/N has also been seen hanging out with Bryana Holly (Ashton Irwin's girlfriend) regular especially after the 5sos boys confirmed they'd want all their girlfriends to be good friends with the other boys and their girlfriends aswell. Y/S/N went extremely quiet right after the scandal about Clifford cheating on his girlfriend arose. The first mention of it happening and the pair were no longer seen/photographed together and no tweeting each other so we hope this means they are back together and we can have our OTP back"

Luke

"Luke Hemmings and Y/N Y/L/N walk the red carpet hand in hand at the London premiere of the movie The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials. Y/L/N dressed in Jenny Packham (dress above)  looked absolutely stunning on the carpet. According to an inside source the pair were even closer once inside the cinema holding hands and constantly whispering to each other as well as cute quick kisses throughout the movie, at least they were conscious of other viewers. The HQ photos of the pair on the carpet make us wish we had very attractive boyfriends that supported us in what we had achieved and being extremely cute or maybe just a Luke Hemmings. Hemmings took to twitter after the move to post a HQ snap of himself with his girlfriend with a lovely caption "@y/IG/n congratulations on your third movie baby, looked amazing out there x" GAHHHHHH we are all so jealous their is no point in denying it!"

Ashton:

"Ashton Irwin and Y/N Y/L/N ENGAGED? The two of them have been together for nearly 6 years and we have been watching closely for any change in this OTP worthy relationship. They have literally been the worlds goals and set everybody standards for a relationship so high, from skydiving together and hiking the kokoda track they have done everything except get married. In an interview last year both Irwin and Y/L/N confirmed it would happen soon but they were happy as they were and its happened! Reportedly Irwin proposed whilst at a secluded location in Sydney, Australia over dinner and a movie. But they announced it via Instagram last night. According to Irwin's bandmates the pair are over the moon excited and started planning this ages ago. Which means seeing our favourite band members in suits will happen sooner rather then later. No dates or anything have been released except collages of the couple on the night and the ring. Will keep you updated! oh and congratulations Ashton and Y/L/N"

Calum:

1. "Y/N and Calum Hood have just celebrated their 10th anniversary (and 2 years of marriage YIPIEE) so we have decided to put together a list of our favourite Y/S/N couple achievements in no particular order.

2. Every single time they tweet sing or make a video of them harmonising...and they do it perfectly

3. in 2024 when Y/S/N recreated every photo they had together from Famous Magazine prior to their wedding (see famousmagizine.Y/S/nshoot.us for more

4. When Y//N bought Calum a puppy in 2022, which Calum bought a friend for a year later without telling y/N

5. Back in 2019 when they did the 365 day VLOG challenge and even when they were apart on tour they still managed to do it

6. Fans woke Y/S/N up whilst they were on the London Subway to somewhere because they almost missed their stop!

7. Calum was Y/N's date to her sisters public wedding and they stole the spotlight with their dance moves and 10/10 looks!

8. Prank War ft. Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin

9. Their first house together was bigger then all of our houses put together

10. Calum and Y/N took part in a massive kid empowering tour alongside many other celebs including 5 Seconds of Summer.

11. The time they got lost thinking they were cool by road tripping by themselves in a country they didn't know and got so lost they had the entire America looking for them.

12. Both of them being extremely supportive of the other's careers and goals. Attending award shows and tour dates and for Y/N attending exhibitions etc.

13. Calum dedicated every song to Y/N when she was extremely sick and was constantly checking up on her.

14. The intense matching Halloween Costumes every year that result in wonderful photos for you to edit your face into

15. "Boyfriend does my makeup tag" do we need to say anymore.

16. Y/N and Calum going on an extended holiday to Thailand and getting engaged somewhere along the way

17. THEIR WEDDING WAS LITERALLY IT 

This list could go on for ages, you would be here all night if we didn't stop, Y/S/N's relationship is one big goal and the bar is set so high.

Congratulations to our favourite couple, happily embrace the next decade (with tiny hoods ty)