Kiss Me Kiss Me - 5 Seconds of Summer

Luke:

"lets make tonight, the best of our lives"

sitting in the car next to luke on your way to your one year anniversary date. Luke was taking you to dinner at the diner where you had your 5th date, then to see a movie and later to the boardwalk carnival. you were both so excited as it was the first time in a few weeks you've been able to go out and have fun because luke was getting ready for the headline arena tour starting in just 4 days. he parked the car out the front of the little diner, he hoped out the car and opened your door in which he held his hand as you found a booth. 'I'll have an sauce pizza and coke, and for you?' luke said to the waiter. 'i'll have the same please!' you said to him as well. after you finished and luke paid he took you over to the cinema accross the road where you both watched the re-run's of back to the future 1, 2 and 3.  luke was set out then to make the boardwalk carnival the best night, starting with going on a few rides, then playing some games. sitting and watching some sections of a show, taking a romantic walk along the beach before to the trip to the top of the ferris wheel and watching the 12am fireworks and sealing with a kiss. 

Michael 

"headlights, hold tight turn the radio loud"

it was pitch back surrounding the fourwheel drive eyou sat in next to michael who was in the driver seat and the boys with their girls in the back. although it nearing to 4am, the headlights was on full as you drove on into the night to get to your destination of camping. the radio was on playing loud songs strange for this time of the night. 'speed up michael lets go!' you shouted as michael pressed the pedal down. everyone grabbed hold of something a seatbelt or a door handle. the wind blowing through your hair because the windows were down. allowing a small breeze. 'hold on we gotta turn!' michael shouted out back as he turned the radio up to its full disturbing the peace of the wildlife. speeding around the corner. everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves letting loose after coming back from a quick tour a week ago.  the headligts lit up only a few metes in front of the car helping to see the turn clearly which caused thankfully no crash. but it did lead you to hit a kangaroo. the bump sent you flying into the air and back down. the giggles stopped, the radio switch off and everyone grabbed their phones turning it onto torch mode and aiming it around. calum went to have a look at the damage instead just dragging with the help of ashton the kangaro back into the grass and they engraved a little headstone for it. getting back in the car you al were off again the sun slowing rising. 

ashton:

"we don't have to go home right now"

ashton's little brother was sat next to you as he showed you all the awards he ahd won for soccor and from school within the past 6 months after you were away a bit on the lads tour and at university in Perth. it had been a while since it had just been you and the iriwn family, them excited to have you both home as well. ashton was in the kitchen helping his mum cook dinner and watching lauren talk on the phone to her boyfriend. 'DINNERS READY!' hearing the word dinner, you and harry jumpe dup and ran to the table, lauren hung up and ashton plus anne joined. they served wonderful spaghetti and garlic bread with smoothies. munching away at your food you engaged in conversations with everyone about everything. smiling to yourself and to ashton glad it to be for once peaceful no rushing around or studying. 'i dont want you to leave!' harry begged when ashton said you and him had to get going in order to be home before it got to dark out (he being still alittle scared to drive at night). he looked at you pulling on your converse and you shrugged. 'we don't have to go home right now harry, lets play a game or watch a movie yeah?' because family is more important. excitedly he squealed pulled you both into the lounge to watch transformers and have ice cream.

calum

"i'm dying just to see you again,"

'i miss you so much y/n' calum said throught the phone, from the muffled sniffles you could he had been crying .'and i miss you a hell of a lot more' tears a hell of a lot promonent from your end. you could hear in the backround luke and michael making fun of calum. 'can we skype please i'm dying just to see your face again even if it is over-' 'of course' you  opened your laptop and logging into skype quickly going online. immeadiatley calum hung up an d called. seeing his face mad eyou burst into tears wishing you could just grab it and kiss it and hug him. it had been 6 months to long. 'HEY Y/N WE MISS YOU' ashton shouted as his face appeared. calum told you about tonights show and how nervous he was. put me on the side stage ill watch and support okay?' he nervously laughed. 'hey1 that'll make it worse!'

'oh i love yout o cal!' 'you should babe' the sudden laugh caused you both to silnece and fresh tears came. 'i really need you to come visit or something i miss you so much'

-

this was the best thing ive literally ever writena nd im not even goign to be modest. wow. im not usually good at song related prefs but yeah

please vote and comment and add to your library

xxxx

fee k be