telling the fans - Michael and Calum

Michael: 

Just as Michael has started his weekly twitcam with the boys you showed up at his house, looking hopefully your very best for today was the big day. Nevous wasnt even the word to desrcibe how you were feeling about telling the Michael and the boys fans about your relationship. Playing with the hem of your lacy yellow dress you knocked on the door to their LA house only for it to be immdiatley opened by Ashton who grabbed your arms and dragged you inside. Michael turned and jumped up at the sight of you wrapping you in a massive hug. "Y/N IS HERE!" because you started out bestfriends with all the boys before you even thought about dating the kitten mikey the fans viewing didnt expect any different.

The other lads made room for you on the couch but according to mikey not enough because he dragged you onto his lap. the ( YOUR SHIP NAME ) shippers were going crazy. The boys and yourself all silently laughing. 

"Its time?" Michael asked husilky causing you to tingle and shiver nodding, he grabbe dyour chin placing a soft kiss on your lips before turning to the screen. "yes that is right ladies and gents, the lovely Y'N is my girlfriend I SUCCEEDED WOOP WOOOP I BEAT THE FRIENDZONE" You giggled and muttered "dork" but all the boys heard you and started ohhhing. all of your twitters were blowing up with congradulations and the twitcam site crashed becase the ( YOUR SHIP NAME ) shippers got a little too..excited?

Calum: You rushed through the crowds at the busy airport in and out of screaming/searching girls in the hopes to find your boyfriend of 2 years Calum. You saw the top of Luke's quiff and Ashton's laugh to the far left and as you went to turn around to meet your boyfriend after his tour a girl elbowed you in the nose causing you to fall and get a blood nose.

"OH MY GOD Y/N BABY ARE YOU OK?" Calum immdiatley came running, not caring that everyone was taking pictures and screaming because ( your ship name ) was real.after fixing up your nose he stood on the chair in the airport shouting "YES WE ARE A COUPLE WE HAVE BEEN FOR 2 YEARS AND WE WANT TO KEEP THAT BETWEEN US THOUGH THANKYOU" 

---

quicky updates :) im so bad at updating aregdkhksh 

Fee x