Making a keek

Ashton:

He held the phone right up close in your face giving the fans a nice view of you contouring 'whatever the hell means' he muttered. he then flipped the camera back on him before saying 

"so y/n reckons her contouring is on point right now. what is contouring." ashton then paused the video and said "oh my god show me how to contour" so when the video was started back up again luke was holding the phone whilst you were showing ash how to contour on you barbie shoulder head (used for practising makeup/hair styles; you probably had one when you were little) how to contour the cheeks in the 26 seconds you had next. 

once the keek was finished ashton said "maybe you should make a youtube channel on makeup your good"

Luke: 

The phone was arm lengths away on the table on 'pre-record', you and luke were sitting next to each other on the couch covered by numerous plush toys (mostly penguins). 

"GUYS ITS UPDATING DAY" Luke cheered clapping his hands after a few seconds silence. You shook your head before moving closer 

"his kidding, he just wants to show you his teddy bears" which preceded the next 25 seconds of luke speed introducing the fans to everyone of the teddies whilst you just sat in the background sipping on a tea. 

Michael: 

Majority of the keeks on your profile were 36 seconds of you running around scarring people on tour or around your house. 

"Hey lads, so today I'm going to scare michael because he is writing songs but he doesn't know I'm here yet" so you hid behind a massive wall and the camera moved out so you could see michael facing the other way, you crept out thank you you took your vans off before hand and stood for a few seconds before screeching (literally)

 "THEY SAY WE ARE LOSERS AND WE'RE ALRIGHT WITH THAT!" which resulted in michael screaming high pitched and him falling off his chair, the last thing the keek viewers saw was michael running towards you screaming

 "fuck you y/n"

Calum

You held up the ultra-sound picture in the view of the camera, "here it issssss!" you exclaimed holding on tightly to the picture.

 "we are like 19 weeks along so you can see like a basic outline of the little munchkin" A few weeks ago you and Calum had announced to the fans that you were expecting your second baby together, the fans were over the moon and you kept them updated. 

"Rob? Robin? Come here noodle!" You heard the patter of little feet as your 3 year old son Robin came flying into the room giggling with Calum following behind. 

"Hey-" you went to talk but Robin interrupted you. 

"ISNT THAT THE BABY! IS THERE THE BABY IN THERE NOW? OH IT CAN SLEEP IN MY BED" You nodded and kissed his forehead handing him the photo. Calum lent over and kissed your forehead watching Robin talk to the camera about his new baby brother or sister. 

YAS OH MY GOD THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES/WELL WRITTEN FEED BACK GUYS PLEASE <3

EDITED 5/05/18