rolling stones article drama

well first off
happy Christmas everyone, I hope you had an amazing day no matter where you are and were surrounded by people you love. I wish you a happy new year and hope it's filled with lots of awesome stuff.
for those who don't celebrate Christmas happy holidays, I hope you have a relaxing break and go into the new year also refreshed.

now for the reason I'm here.
the Rolling Stones wrote an article about 5sos, it is pretty degrading and does indirectly suggest that the female fans are a nuisance unless they are groupies. I'm appalled by the article yeah,
but I am here for the music not their personal lives and I'm not leaving (neither should you) because of soemthing in their personal life!

recently 5sos released a new album, and it was made for us the fans and it's an incredible album. it's really brilliant with amazing instrumentals, lyrics and vocals from all 4 of our precious tulips.

also recently 5sos released a movie called How Did We end Up here, and it's like a movie about 5sos and how they got to where they are and includes footage from the rock out with your socks out tour at Wembley. I point this out? because this movie has had hardly an appreciation, it was talked about for maybe a week and that's it. there is no appreciation for this movie.

last Friday I think it was, 5sos released a music video for the fans for their new single jet black heart. wasn't even spoken for about a day. it's a great video it's very different from all of their other videos, it includes a diversity of people singing the lyrics along side 5sos.

they did a lot for you, so why because of one shitty article are you all calling it quits. Yeah you can try and convince yourself it's fake, and yes magizine writers can twist words and exaggerate facial expressions to make people seem selfish or rude. but it's one article.

let's look at the one direction fandom, do you know how many shitty articles are written about the boys, the fans everyone included every day. do you think that any of those articles stopped them?

no they didn't look at where one direction are now (besides their hiatus). look at how far they have come, look at how massive their fan base is. because people didn't let the articles get to them.

no on had an issue with the boys having sex, with multiple girls. no one had an issue with them partying or get strange presents from friends for birthdays until. UNTIL they came public and admitted it. the excuse they are boys does not justify anything but you were okay with it all happening until they said yeah we had sex with girls, we partied a lot and they got bigger.

the drama in the family is tearing the is apart, we are tearing ourselves apart. Luke's   suppose girlfriend? get over it. you're here for the music not their personal lives. you are giving her the attention she wants. all this negative shit you throw at her is still attention. don't like her? cool. don't give her the satisfaction. you don't know her, everyone has done shitty things, cheating lying all that shit? happens every day to so many people. but it only matters because it's luke hemmings. Ashton and the teenage pap? give the man some privacy. he was out with his family (this goes for all the boys actually) why do you even think it's okay to go and do shit like that, and live outside his house. you are here for the music not their personal lives. you do not own them. you can't control them. they are human. if they say no it means no. leave them alone. focus on the music and the things they do for us and let them deal with their personal lives.

they are growing up, they aren't inoccent anymore. learn to live with that please.

Michael, admitted in the article to suffering with depression and hitting a rock bottom. we should be supporting him. okay so I did just say we are here for the music, but we can support in a positive way. real bands save fans, real fans save bands.

it's going to be okay. just move on. don't give the satisfaction to the Rolling Stones.

also is Calum okay has anyone heard from Calum like in a week?

if you still want to unstan 5sos fine go ahead, no one is stopping you. just remember what 5sos have done for you and the family, how many great times you've had, people you have met or the concerts. the albums, the commitment they have and dedication to make the world a better place. get over it. it's just an article.

also stop tweeting go to tumblr it's so peaceful there and everyone's discussing it happily.....

once again happy Christmas and a new year, I'll be writing so much more soon I've been busy with family and school and work the last couple of weeks.
love <3