Makes me Wonder - maroon 5 LUKE

in honour of myself and other students who have had exams within the past 3 weeks. i bring to you: (although it really has hardly anything to do with luke wgaffa okay? not me. bc shut up lol bye im in a bad mood. this is the shittiest thing ive eever written and i cant even apoligize so lets hop ethe next 2 are some what better. also text post moment and does combos hooters even exist? idek. so who cares. 

"struggled to memorize"

YOUR POV

although you had known about exams for the past 4989283 years, you still didn't attempt to study until 2 weekends before. which was probably a very bad thing espcially when you were already failing your least favourite subject: math. all the god dam formulas and rules just made your head spin and it all got mixed up. plus the kinky 1 year anniversary for you and luke. better yet it was your boyfriends birthday the night before the particular exam yet you still went out to dinner with his family and him instead of studying.

luke insisted that you take the day off to postpone your exam, but you just wanted it over with so you sta it. luke writing the answers on his leg and pointing at it. it worked until you got caught feeling up his leg and was told to move. at the end of the day you got your result of 39% which you knew was going to stir shit up and make it hit the cieling.

your mum was called into the school and luke came with you for moral support. 'y/n seriously how did you manage to fail this exam?' your teaher asked getting her pen out to take notes.

'i struggled to memorize the formulas and rules and-'

'don't make excuses y/n. just remember i hate pickles on my big macs and only combos hooters promote size 4 girls.' she said 

god this one made me cry to write . n this one luke and his friend are 11. his friends name is josie. also i knew the word twerp and it was i thing to call people when i was 11 so u stfu and dont judge but 11yos doing this would be goals even if they only were bestfriends and that was the aim of luke and josie omf cuteness 

"so this is goodbye"

HIS POV

i watched josie, her older brother taylor and her dad phil pack the last few boxes that were int here driveway were i used to ride my skateboard every morning. that wasn't going to happen anymore since the new neighbours were twerps. with a loud huff phil slammed the roller down down and sealed it locked before signing some papers and handing them to the driver. my mum grabbed my hand and started to wave as amelia and becca, (josies sisters) got into the car after their mum joanne. it was only josie.

'so this is goodbye?' i asked small tears dropping from my eyes. 'i guess it is, but we will see each other' she smiled big an toothy. showing her dimples. 'besides luke its only 3,935km away and there are planes. i promise i will come visit'

'i promise too, love you josie'

'love you luke'

and she left just like that. also please note. i never did see her agian. not even when im sure we both had enough money to fly to meet each other.

in this we are calling lukes girlfriend josie bc josie and luke sounds cute, someone get a ship name happening and ill get a book started. lmao no. i ahve to many others but for now. this is a different luke and josie from the last preference. k? k. luke is in a coma because he was hit by an oncoming truck. 

"one day i'll wake up"

THIRD PERSON

josie wouldn't be found at her highschool, nor would she be found at the mall (a:ni have a great joke to tell you about the mall soon stand by) instead josie would and could be found by her boyfriend luke's side all day and all night until his very last moment. which could be just this second because he was hit by an oncoming truck 2 weeks ago. although only 2 weeks had passed to luke's family and josie it was eternity. luke however in his coma could sense people around him, he could sense life and realtiy but he couldn't wake to greet it. luke knew it was there but something stopped him everytime from waking up.

josie would cuddle into her boyfriends side at night after having a shower and eating a slice of meatlovers pizza from the hospital. he usually responded to her by folding his arm but tonight he couldn't. all he knew is that one day, when he wakes up. he is going to never let go. just like rose never let go. 

josie knew he had been trying to wake up. she could feel the frustration all around the room . it was evident and there. she helped him or at least tried to by moving his arms and moving her hands so that the warmth stayed with her and he would have to find her. by putting a slice of pizza under his nose and then taking it away. luke knew that was josie. at first he thought it was a joke but he realised it was a way of saying hurry and wake up.

one day josie one day was all he could think. 

and she wished that day would come sooner.