Exercise/Working Out

Michael:

It took Michael a lot to even get out of bed sometimes let alone to get him to come for a jog to your yoga class and back, but he wanted to be supportive of your change in lifestyle habits and you promised to buy him food on the way home if he came. "Are we nearly there?" Michael puffed trailing a little bit behind you. You slowed to let him catch up whilst looking at your watch. "There is only another block left, I'm surprised I thought you would have complained the moment we shut the front door" He shook his head and took off getting a 'head start'. Once you made it to your yoga class, the instructor insisted Michael join in which he did reluctantly. Whilst bending over tot ouch your toes you felt a light tap to your butt and you gasped standing up straight to catch the culprit. Turns out Michael had moved from next to you to behind you in a matter of a yoga pose. You shook your head furiously. "Well if thats my view when I come to yoga, I'll come everyday" you told him to shut up before returning to the pose and purposefully wiggling your butt.

Calum:

"5-4-3-2-1 and 10 more Cal come on!" Calum had an adorable butt, anyone who had been on the internet would admit that so he made it his mission to make it better. By doing squats. You were joining him in getting a nice booty by doing 100 squats when you first wake up and right before your nightly shower, breaking them up into 10's. He flipped you off whilst performing the funniest exaggerations of a squat. "I swear you make this so much harder for yourself" You mumbled finishing your set and going to the coffee pot. "Why is it that your arse looks better then mine?" He finished at 87 (you were counting) and followed you into the kitchen for a coffee too. "I've been doing this longer. Now come on 13 more to go then we can go do some arms! Your favourite!" You teased. He suddenly regretted getting you into going to the gym on Thursday mornings, because he just wanted to stay in bed and cuddle.

Ashton:

Ash and you sat across from each other eating some bananas and refuelling on water, you had just been on a 3km run around Miami and you weren't finished yet. "How about we run along the path of the beach and then follow it up the hill?" he asked standing up and stretching again. You shrugged just happy to be with someone you loved doing something you loved. Your boyfriend and exercise, specially running. "Sounds good to me, what time do we have to be back for?" You asked stretching your calves. "For 3.30pm and its just gone 2pm" You nodded and started your slow jog. Ashton caught up after a bit and you chatted about life on the road, tour, the boys and home. "I can't wait to see Mum again" Ash said nearly tripping over a little pug. "I bet, she misses you a lot as you know." You said quietly changing the song immediately after hearing the intro to Broken Home. this wasn't the time. "I forgot to thankyou for staying with her this time round, it means a lot to me."

Luke:

Boot camp was something you had decided to drag Luke too so you weren't the only newbie in the little group in your neighbourhood. "But Y/N, I don't want to do it." You understood and let him sit out besides he was enjoying the view more anyway. The instructor had you push a massive truck tire for 12 meters before doing 10 squats and going back again twice. You didn't think it was so bad until the third set and you were nearly in tears. Luke was on the sidelines cheering for you like a proud soccer mum. "Yeah Y/N! You got this babe!" You embarrassingly shook her head before making it to the other side nearly collapsing at how tiring it was. "Now I want everyone to run a 25 meter lap and some stretches before you leave" You put your hands in the air before walking backwards. "Yeah no I'm out".

lol guys so last time i checked i had like 21.2k reads and thats incredible. I know its a preferences book blah blah blah and they always do but i remember having like 100 reads and thinking that was brilliant. Thankyou for being supportive and voting. Although hardly anyone comments when you do they make me (cliche) smile because like especially in the first maybe 30 preferences my writing was horrendous you still pushed on and continued to read even though it was crap. I feel like you knew I was going to get better and hopefully i did?!?!?! If you want I have a 5sos texting book which i updated that you can go read and some other books i wrote ages ago again shitty but. I'm in the process of writing more books for us to enjoy. 

Love Fiz <3 

Remember you can leave requests or ideas in the comments section, and I might start doing personal imagines :)