𝔸𝕜𝕒𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕛𝕚 {𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡!}

It's uhh... been awhile. 😀
I don't really have much to say except sorry for my sudden disappearance and I'm glad to be back

Au: none
Love interest: Akaashi Keiji
Not proofread.
• • •

Science wasn't exactly the funnest class, going into high school I always though it'd be experiments galore! Just like in the movies! But it was nothing like that. We kinda just sat there at our conjoint desks, listening to the teacher drone on and on about something we'd probably forget the next day.

We all shared a desk with another kid, because naturally the desks were supposed to be used with chemical experiments where you would work in a group.

I sat next to Akaashi Keiji, the setter for the boy's volleyball team at Fukurodani. I went to a few of their games but I didn't know anybody there so I never really bothered. He himself was pretty handsome though, naturally he had every girl wrapped around his finger... without even knowing it. Or he did know it and just played dumb with us. Either way I wouldn't be surprised.

I felt kind of lucky to be seated next to him, every girl had their eyes on me. Normally I would be nervous under their glances but it made me feel powerful knowing I had an advantage over them.

Anyways, maybe I should move on.

Walking into the room, I hefted my binder onto my desk near the oak doors. I sat down in my chair, almost falling backwards in the process. I was always early to science.

"Hey Mr. Smith." I gave the old a graying teacher a nod of recognition. He nodded back and waited patiently for the rest of the students to file into the building. It usually took 5-7 minutes for everyone to arrive.

• • •

1 hour into science, one of the longest classes in the day. We were only half way done with this class and I was already feeling like I should be going home.

"Y/N, can you answer number two?" I looked up from my fingers and froze. He never called on me like that. I glanced around the room for any hint of an answer.

Akaashi smiled lightly at me and I felt my face heat up.

Oi, just because I'm the main character doesn't mean he doesn't have me wrapped around his finger as well. Weirdo,

He held up a sign with his fingers and my eyes widened.

"Red." I answered confidently, I had expected the class to erupt into laughter but when they didn't I assume I had got the answer right.

"Very good. Pay closer attention next time." I swallowed hard and nodded. I hated getting in trouble.

A few minutes passed and Akaashi laid his head down on our shared table. I felt like I had to give him all the room in the world, squishing myself up into a ball to give him space.

"I'm tired..." I could hear him mutter.

"Go to sleep, I'll make sure Mr. Smith doesn't see." He straightened up a bit and shrugged.

"Alright, thanks." I expected him to lay his head back down on the table but... he leaned over and placed his head on my lap, dozing off quietly, my face was bright red at this point. I sucked in a breath and decided to try and focus on science for the rest of the day.

Who knew he could be such a flirt.

• • •

A h h h h h I'm sorry if this is ooc!! Kinda have to get back into my fanfic vibes.